29

It was midnight when Hoseok and Taehyung returned home , Hoseok was limping badly as he had been badly fucked by Taehyung in car .

Taehyung groan at younger pace and carried him in his arms making Younger Shriek.

"Shut up I can't wait forever to fuck you not when you look so fucking beautiful with mark of mine " Taehyung whispered.

His tongue licking  reddish bite on Hoseok collar bone .

Hoseok whimper in pain biting his lips to stop moaning.

Unknown to them in dark their stood Yoongi who was staring at Hoseok in amusement.

"Why the fuck are you standing here??" Jin asked as he found yoongi standing in dark , he ducked his head to found Vhope couple in deadly eye lock.

"I never knew you liked Romance, should I make love to you kitten." Jin asked

Yoongi shoved away Jin's face that was nearing his , Yoongi was fucking happy when Jin was away at his parent's place for a 2 days but that prat returned in evening.

"Oppa Oppa" Min-rae distress cried could be hear which instantly caught attention of 2 couple.

****

Taehyung made Hoseok stood on his feets and he immediately turned on lights and he was amused to see little girl crying hugging Yoongi.

"Oppa ~~ Opppa~"

"Shh baby I am here Oppa is here calm down baby " Yoongi tried calming down his sister but nothing was helping .She clung tightly to him and kept wailing . Hoseok tried calming little girl and tried talking with her but she kept crying clinging to his brother like her life depends on him.

" Min-rae baby aren't you my strong girl tell Oppa who dared tried scaring my fav girl. Oppa will beat him." Jin said in baby voice trying his best , it broke his heart to see her crying. After living with her for days she had become his family. He won't ever admit to anyone but he loved this little girl a lot.

" Omma Omma " she cried hard and yoongi's body shiver and his strength seem to weaken. Jin immediately supported the guy .

Taehyung who has been silent approached them and said in calm soothing voice  ," What about her ?? Did you miss her??"

Min-rae bobbed her head negatively .

"Then?? Did she did something to your Oppa??" He further asked his voice neutral. Jin tried stopping younger from asking such insensitive question that could hurt duo but Taehyung ignored him

"She she ~~ killed ~~ oppa she attacked oppa with knife ~~she said oppa deserves to die ~~she kept yelling Oppa is monster ~~he killed her ~ he killed Gyeong Unnie~~~~ Omma ~~ killed you Oppaaa" she cried

Yoongi feet immediately give away and he would have fall if not for Jin who was holding Yoongi.

Jin pleaded Taehyung to help .Taehyung said in calm voice ," Min-rae nothing is ever gonna happen to your Yoongi Oppa. He is safe, no one will hurt him but you have to let go off your Oppa come with me or else he will get hurt ."

Yoongi tightened his hold and keep bobbing his head in no he clutched Min-rae tightly as tears rolled down his eyes.

"do you promise oppa that my oppa would be safe??"

"I promise now let go of oppa he is hurt." Taehyung said and tried grabbing her from Yoongi grasp but later stayed still.

"Yoongi please let Taehyung carry Min-rae other wise you both will get hurt." Jin said and Yoongi let his hold loose on Min-rae who was immediately carried by Taehyung. She buried her face into his neck crying silently . Taehyung roamed his hand over her hair and kept whispering soothing words to her.

Yoongi was immediately pulled into hug by Jin who kept rocking the younger .

Taehyung rubbed her back soothingly and his eyes immediately went to Hoseok who was scratching his hands furiously and Taehyung eyes widen when he realize later was triggered and was trying not to slip into little space.

(One thing I want to say is Hoseok is little in real it wasn't act . )

"Hoseok " Taehyung called but later didn't responded him instead kept scratching himself. Jin eyes widen when He saw Hoseok scratch he couldn't do anything as held Yoongi who was crying in his arms .

Taejin shared a look and Jin carried Yoongi in his arms , Yoongi didn't even protested cause he was deep indulged in his grief to take notice of anything.

"Hoseokiieee baby come to daddy" Taehyung said making Hoseok finally slip. Taehyung has researched about his condition .

"Daddy " Hoseok squealed in happiness and ran to Taehyung he was about to hug him but taehyung turned away as Min-rae was still in his arms. Taehyund did so to protect Min Rae but little Hoseok thought he was rejecting him and his daddy doesn't like him anymore.

" Daddy is bad Hoseokiee hates daddy " Hoseok yelled and ran away tears streamind down his eyes.

"Fuck " Taehyung cursed but get himself together when he saw Min-rae had fallen asleep in his arms. He carried her to his room cause he really didn't wanted to disturb Jin .

Laying Min-rae in bed and covering her he ran to find Hoseok.

******

It didn't take much to find Hoseok as he was squatted down in corner of garden crying.

"Hoseok "

" I don't wanna talk no one loves me ...you hate me too." Hoseok cried

"baby listen daddy was just trying to protect little angel you could have hurt her. "

" but daddy I need protection too , than why didn't you protect me ?? Why didn't you loved me? Hoseokiee wants love too than why does no one loves him??"

Taehyung was dumbfounded

He simply stepped towards Younger and said ," My baby Daddy is sorry , daddy made a mistake , daddy promises Daddy will always protect you and never leave you ."He said coaxing younger and very gently pulled him into hug.

Hoseok didn't returned hug instead pushed him away and screamed ," All you do is lie...Hoseokiieee hates lier... Hoseokie hates lies..Hoseokiee hates you ... You aren't Hoseokiee daddy ..... I want Namieeeee...I want Namiee ...Namie loves Hoseokiee ..Namie will be good daddy than Tae....want Namieee..." He cried .

Taehyung jaw tightened when he heard younger his anger took over him and he harshly grabbed his arms pulling him towards him," Listen boy-"

Taehyung was hit on face by Hoseok hand who kept squirming.

"Don't want you bad ~bad ~'"He kept murmuring and crying .

"Fine than go to Namie." Taehyung yelled and let go off Hoseok who ran from their crying.

"You lied ...you lied.. you leave hoseokiie too." He said in hoarse voice as he ran from their.

"Fuck fuck " Taehyung yelled and immediately ran behind Hoseok but unfortunately Hoseok has already disappeared.

****

"Who the fuck is knocking at my door at 1 am ??" Jimin groaned and get up to answer the door.

He was surprised when he saw disheveled Taehyung their.

"get me Namjoon."

"What? Why?"

"What happen Taehyung?? " Namjoon asked appearing beside Jimin.

"Hoseok he slipped and he needs you "

"Why the fuck are you here then??Why did you leave him alone and where the fuck is he??" Yelled Namjoon

"I don't know , he is upset and he cried and ran away . I checked everywhere but I couldn't find him." Taehyung replied he had search everywhere but he couldn't find him.

"What the fuck Taehyung !! " Namjoon yelled , he knew where younger could be and it made his heart shake in fear.

*****

Just wanna ask you guys aren't getting bored right??