8

Thank you .

********

"Oppa be quick " Min-ra said as she  saw her brother push trolly lazily .

Yoongi ignored her and continued strolling at slow pace , his eyes looking around the aisle unamusingly . 

"Next time I won't bring you with me " She mumbled and ran to the Stationary section.

"That brat " Yoongi said as he started pushing trolly towards the stationary .

As he was glancing around his eyes caught sight of something making it shine brightly .

****
" Namjoon what is taking you so long  to -" Jennie asked as she entered the room without knocking . 

She paused when she saw presence of another person in room.

" Seems like you are having time of your life Namjoon ." Jennie said as she glanced at Jimin giving him pointed look.

"Get out Jen" He stated running his hand through his hair.

Jennie snorted and said ," You are forgetting something Jimin , I ain't the one you should be telling to get out and you Namjoon don't you have any shame ?" 

" I what ??-" Namjoon asked dumbfounded

"Explaining yourself , aren't we steeping too low now . And Jimin seriously after everything that had happened you are still after him ,  Guess you lost every piece of pride and self respect after dating with some shit ." 

"Jennie that's enough " Jimin growled and grabbed Jennie's hand dragging her with him leaving Namjoon alone in room. 

A long tear rolled down his eyes. 

There ain't much left in me , so please ---

*********

 " Hyungie are you okay ?? " Ji-woo asked as he saw his brother who look in daze. 

"I am fine " He said grumpily . 

Hoseok who was standing beside Taehyung gently pulled at his sleeves making Taehyung look at him annoyingly 

"What ??" He asked in irritated tone

"Uhmm have this " Hoseok said forwarding bottle of Strawberry  juice. 

" I don't  want it, keep it with yourself ."  Taehyung said scrunching his nose in disgust .

"Hyungiee Ji-woo wants to drink it " Ji-woo said as he snatched bottle of juice from Hoseok's hand .

Taking sip of juice ," uhmm yummy so sweet and yummy " he muttered .

Taehyung from corner of his eyes looked at Ji-woo in disbelief . 

"Stop acting  I Know it is not that tasty , after all how good can a mere juice be " He said 

**

'Damn this is so fucking delicious ' Taehyung thought as he yet again took sip of juice. 

Whereas Ji-woo gave Hoseok a chaste smile 

"Hyung stop being greedy and let me have a drink " He said trying to snatch bottle of juice from his hyung's hand but failed when later protested .

Hoseok was internally screaming like a poor man who had just won million dollar. He was going crazy as if he has achieved something so huge .

His happiness had no limit and it could be seen on his face.

His eyes were full of love and gentleness . It expressed exactly what he was feeling at that moment. 

And One could fall in love with those lovely pair of eyes .