30

Namjoon ran to Taehyung's room he was closely followed by Vmin and  went to bathroom and like he expected Hoseok was in bath tub drowning himself in water with his baby blanket clutched into his hands.

Taehyung and Jimin were shocked to see the scene and just stood still as they saw Namjoon struggling to pull Hoseok out.

"Fucking help or do you want him dead??" Namjoon yelled snapping them out.

Taehyung and Jimin were instantly by his side and helped him bringing Hoseok out of tub and laid him on floor. Namjoon immediately pumped out water whereas Jimin kept rubbing Younger's feet whereas Taehyung rubbing his hands tears rolled down his eyes as he kept mumbling for younger to get up.

"Please Hoseok please get up ~~ ~don't leave me ~~I can't ~~without you ~~please~~ I need you ~to ~~live~~am sorry ~~please forgive me ~~I was wrong ~~but please  ~~don't leave me alone ~~you are only~~one ~~who ~can save me ~~love me ~~ you ~~ I ~love you ~~ I ~" Taehyung cried hard holding his hand tightly to his chest.

"Really daddy loves Hoseokiie" Hoseok said smiling as he couched out little  and sit up, he was instantly pulled in hug by Taehyung.

Earlier Namjoon really wanted to say Taehyung that Hoseok has woken up but was stopped by Jimin as he wanted Taehyung to confess.

"Hoseokiee never do that !! If you ever do that again Daddy will never talk to you ever again. Promise me baby."

"Hoseokiee promises" Hoseok said ," But daddy you have to promise that You will always love Hoseokiee most and would never love anyone else more than me ."

"I promise baby , now let's get you changed. It's time for Hoseokiee to sleep" Taehyung said .

"No NO Sleep Hosekiee wants to play with Namie and chimmy "He said and it was then Taehyung realized other two were still present their.

"Baby who is chimmy??" Namjoon asked while Hoseokiie giggle and pointed towards Jimin and mumbled cutely,"chimmy." Making Jimin eyes widen in surprise whereas Namjoon snorted.

"Baby you can't play today we all will play tomorrow Chimmy here needs to go home , his Daddy will be worried too."

"Oh " Hoseok said and turned to Taehyung ," Daddy can't you be Chimmy's Daddy ??"

Making Namjoon burst out in laugh. Whereas Jimin turned red in embarrassment while Taehyung look disgusted.

"But baby you throw fit when little princess was there won't you be jealous if you have to share Daddy with him too?" Taehyung asked

"Yesshh... Daddy is only mine...sorry chimmy Hoseokiie can't share his daddy but you can have Namiee as your Daddy ." Hoseokiie said and clung to Taheyung whereas later smirked and said 

"I am sure Chimmy would love to Have Namiee as his daddy "

Making Minjoon blush.

****

Namjoon and Jimin left and Taehyung changed Hoseok clothes into dry.

"Baby can you promise me something??"

"Will you treat little princess as your friend ?? she loves you a lot ." Taehyung said making hoseok pout.

"Okay, but you are mine Daddy ."

Taehyung kissed his pouty lips making younger blushed. He carried him into arms and laid him onto bed. But later climbed on him and laid his head on chest .

Taehyung pecked his forehead and checked once that Min-rae was sleeping peacefully. He wrapped one of his hand around Hoseok whereas one hand was stroking Little girl forehead lovingly.

************

When Hoseok woke up next morning he was surprised to found himself lying on top of Taehyung . His eyes shifted on little form of Min-rae and he remember events of yesterday .