16

The only one who can love me is me .

******

                                                                        Hold my hand let go of pain.

                                                                                             *****

                                                                           In between all I lost myself

                                                                                                  *****

.

KIM SEOKJIN P.O.V 

Why am I having this uncanny feeling from Jungkook guy . Like he is Up to  no good. It's not  the way his eyes are lingering on Taehyung like he knows his deepest darkest secret but the way his eyes are lingering on the boy who was giving presentation ,like he wanna ravish him .

There was something about off about the deal and him. I can feel Taehyung knows it too but than why is he signing it ?? 

I look at Taehyung and found him staring at the boy the same boy Jungkook was eyeing.

What was his name again ? Hoshi ?? Nah ...aha right Hoseok.

Who  is Hoseok exactly ? And what does he had anything to do with either Taehyung or Jungkook.

My attention was drawn away from him when suddenly my phone rang indicating an incoming call from none other than Jimin.

Damn you fucking Park Jimin for being absent for one of the most important deal.

 I immediately excuse myself and pick up the call.

My eyes widen in surprise when I caught a glimpse of that kitty .

What the fuck was he doing with him ??

"Where the fuck are you Jimin ??"

"Calm down your horses Seokjin . I am struck somewhere and would be returning in a day till then ask Taehyung to with hold signing the project . I was looking into agreement contact send by Bam tech and there is something which I wanted to cross check with him personally ."

"What is it ??" 

" I will tell you once I will return ."

"Where the fuck are you anyways ??"

Before Jimin could answer he was interrupted by voice of Min-rae

"Ya Jiminieeee  , Joonie and yoonie oppa are asking you to hurry up ."

"With whom you are JIM-"

"Gotta go ,bye "

And just like that Seokjin was hung upon.