19

"Devoted to death,

                                                                                 I dreaded life ,

                                                                       Dreaded everything it has

                                                                       The good the bad and you."

Hoseok was woken up by sharp pain on his face.

Even before  he could comprehend what was happening he was being punched square on his face.

"Wh~~"

"You fuckin slut how dare you sleep with me you who-"

"I didn't I swear I-"

Smack Smack 

"Just shut up you bastard ... you like getting your hole fuck don't you whore??"

"Tae~"

Hoseok screamed in pain as Taehyung Harshly  grasped his hair in his fist.

" Call my name again and see how I make you forget yours."

"I ~~"

"You love being whore don't you ??Guess what I am gonna treat you just like one my little hoseokiee..my personal whore and Fuck toy."

Hoseok sobbed loudly his whole body was trembling in fear .

Taehyung let go of his hair and pushed him on back hovering over him he hungrily started kissing hoseok . 

He took fresh bites of his flesh while hoseok keep trying to set himself free.

Even before he could process further hoseok bedroom door was bursted open followed by bubbly voice of Ji-woo.

"Hoseokiiee --"

"Get out Ji-woo"

"Hyung get off Hoseokiee hyung how can you wrestle with him early in morning --- "

"Shut up just get out while I am being nice."

"No I won't you let go of my hoseok hyung or I will wrestle you ...Marie told me everything how you both fought that's why hoseok oppa is here and now you are trying to choke him he is sleeping--"

"Ji-woo I am warning you get out or I will fucki-"

"Ji-woo baby please go down...your hyung is not fighting with me ...he is just just-

"playing adult wrestling that is meant to play between two adults only . So now get out. Hoseok will be down in 5 minutes ." 

Ji-woo pouted and went down from there after closing door.

Taehyung immediately get off hoseok and said ,'' You better be ready....bitch ...I won't spare you anymore."

Saying this Taehyung left from there after wearing his shirt.

**********

Taehyun P.O.V

"what are you doing ??"  Taehyung reflection in mirror asked him 

"That  isn't you Kim Taehyung..you wound never do things like you did to that boy.....You sure are  devil... but not evil...how can you let this injustice happen?? It was you who was drunk then why blame him?? If you keep acting like this he would run-"

"Shut up just shut up ...He can never run away ....he is my property only mine...he belongs  to me...and where would he run away anyways??His fate is bound to me...he is gonna be my forever ...in death too."

"You fucking arrogant sick bastard toying with him won't get you anywhere.... And don't forget Jeon jungkook has his eyes set on him too....he is ten times much better than you are..." I would advise you to let him go or else he would end like your moth-

Mirror shattered on pieces.

" Just stop it...Kim Hoseok won't ever end like my mother....He won't ..."

"Save him Save him.....from yourself."