2

It was midnight when Hoseok was finally done with his work. He was exhausted but he was still happy that he completed his task. He was winding up his final work when he hear squeaking sound .

His face turned white in horror.

He looked around his workspace looking for sign of any human life but none was there. He really regretted rejecting Namjoon offer of him to stay.

Hoseok again started gathering his things.

Screech Screech

Hoseok turned around at source of voice. His breathing heavy.

All of sudden light went out and at the same moment he felt something bounce onto him

"Ahhhhhhhaaaaa''

He left out an earth shattering scream and dash out of his cabin.

His body slammed against something.

"ahhhhhhaaaa"

and with that last scream he fainted on that something.

"What the fuck!!" said the person who looked at passed out body.

He sighted in disgust and pushed away the boy making his body fall on ground.

He kicked his hand but got no response.

"This shit !! I have told him to not bother me . "man cursed.

He couldn't let this shit lay here. Groaning in annoyance he picked up the later in his arms.

"I swear Jung hoseok you will be paying for this and that's promise of Kim Taehyung."

______________________

Next Morning

Hoseok woke up with massive headache. He looked at walls in daze. Not knowing how did he reached here. He  faintly remember how he fainted seeing ghost. Thinking of ghost he shivered a little and looked at his surrounding cautiously . It was than he noticed he was in his room. 

Maybe it was Taehyung who brought me here . He cares for me so much . 

Hoseok quickly freshen up and went to cook breakfast. He was frying egg when he got call from Namjoon.

"Good morning Hoseokiee!! Were you able to complete your work ??"

"Good morning Joonie and Yes I did it . I am sure you didn't call me to ask me about my work. So spill  it out ."

"Geez hoseok you made it sound like I call you whenever I am in need." 

"I am kidding Joonie . For a person with IQ 148 you surely get trick quite easily."

"Anyways do you remember jungkook ? "

"Jungkook who??

"Jeon Jungkook you dimwit our senior ."

"Ohh you mean cute muscle bunny ? Where did you meet that guy ??"

"First of all he isn't cute . He is hot and by hot I mean supper dupper hot. I really had mini heart attack when I bumped into him at the restaurant. But he still doesn't talk much . I tried initiating conversation  but his aura was so damn powerful that I fretted away . I made a fool out of myself"

"So basically you got panic seeing your crush and lost the only chance you could have to ask for his cont-"

"What crush??I didn't had crush on him okayy!! And honestly it doesn't even matter cause he liked y-"

Hoseok screamed little when he felt his phone getting snatched away . He looked back to see Taehyung  seething in anger. 

"Hoseokieee are -" Namjoon voice came booming from phone.

Taehyung immediately cut the call . 

" You whore I didn't married you so you can whore yourself around me. "

" I wasn't -"

Smack

Hoseok cheeks were painted red with Taehyungs handprint.

He grabbed his collar pulling the trembling boy closer to him.

"You dare lie to me on my face." Taehyung accused poor boy slapping him again. 

"I am sorr-"

"I am sick of your sorry you damn filthy piece of shit. What is that you want from me ??"

"I don't *hiccup* want*hiccup* anything*hiccup* from you *hiccup* I just *hiccup*want to *hiccup *love you ."

Taehyung pushed away boy making him hit the kitchen counter.

" Not even my parents loved me and you want to love me and this is how you love me by whoring yourself around. You surely have a unique  way to love people . "

"I wasn't whoring-" 

Taehyung just threw hoseok phone at him and left from there. 

Hoseok wrapped a hand around him rocking himself.

"Hoseokiee I am not whore !! why won't everyone let me say ?why are everyone so quick to judge ?? Why is it hurting me though?  I have been hearing same things for so long. Am I really whore ?? "
*********************

You kept saying same things 

and gradually  I started believing in something that I wasn't .

Why do I believe this lie??

Is it because I believe or is it because you do ??

************

It's funny how everyone claim to be in love with you 

but no one is in for damage.

***********

Why can't I be the one 

whom you fell in love with??

*************

Done with chapter . Hope you like it . Please vote .