38

*****

Jay woke up in morning with huge ass Headache and his body being wreck . His eyes widen in horror when he found himself naked .

"What the fuck happen ?? Did I fuck Jungkook ??" He muttered as he clutched his hair in tight grip .

His answer soon came walking out of bathroom dressed like a three course meal in black suit.

"You Bastard what the fu-" Jay yelled but he was stopped by Jungkook who held his jaw tightly .

" Jay darling watch your mouth will you don't forget whom you are talking to. "

Jay smacked his hand away laughing and pulled Jungkook harshly causing him to land on bed . He immediately sat on Jungkook's stomach grabbing his cheeks in dangerously tight grip making his lips form in shape of pouting fish .

" I exactly know whom I am talking too , you fuckin Asshole "

Slap on cheek

"But you keep forgetting I am shadow"

Slap slap ( lightly)

"And secondly You don't fuckin own me so -"

"HAHHAHA"

Jungkook started laughing loudly causing Jay to frown . Jay immediately let go of his jaw and slapped him tightly but Jungkook still keep laughing .

"Yaa have you gone mad ??" He asked but Jungkook didn't answer and kept laughing like psycho .

"Fuck whatever " saying this Jay was about to stand up but he felt rough hands of Jungkook on his waist who made him sit still.

" Now now this isn't the way to treat your hubby darlin" Jungkook said as he brushed his finger on Jay's waist

"What are you saying you donkey ??Have you lost your mind or what??" Jay yelled as he tried getting up from their but couldn't as Jungkook hold on him was quite tough .

"Fuckin let me go or I will snap your neck in two" Jay said threatening and Jungkook cooed ,

"Common baby you can't be widower soon we haven't even been married for 24 hours yet ."

Jay fucking lost his mind and raised his hand to punch jungkook but was stopped when he felt their bedroom door being knocked loudly followed by Mingyu's yelling .

"Jungkook fuckin open up the damn door you idiot -"

Jay frowned and pushed away Jungkook's hand away from him as he grabbed his long shirt and wore it and was about to open door but was stopped by Jungkook's hand.

"Let me open the door jerk -"

"Put your face mask on Jay " Jungkook mumbled and Jay eyes widen as he realized mask was not on . He panic and started looking for it when Jungkook pointed towards bathroom and he immediately dash to bathroom .

Meanwhile Jungkook smirked and went to open door only to met with his brother's fist.

"You fuckin brat how can you be so reckless !!" Mingyu yelled and was about to throw other punch but Jungkook punched him instead and soon both were fighting .

Woo-young tried stopping them but none were listening to him . Yoonjin who were walking downstairs immediately ran to Woo-young who was yelling at Jeon's brother to stop

"What the fuck is happening??" Ask Yoongi as he saw Mingyu and Jungkook rolling on floor like wrestlers each  bleeding profusely.

"I don't know I just saw Mingyu dashing out of his room in anger after he received call from Someone ." Woo-young explained while Jin tried stopping them but managed to get punched by Jungkook .