17

-****

Jungkook threw phone on wall  in anger. He just got message from someone . What he saw made his blood boil. 

The message sent by stranger was a picture of Taehyung kissing Hoseok .

Hope you would like my little gift Mr Jeon.

He felt like his heart was breaking into pieces. 

"Fuck you Kim Taehyung !!How dare you lay hand on my person???"He yelled out in anger and punched wall . 

Anger was seeping through his veins images of Taehyung and Hoseok swirling inside his mind making him crazy , he kept throwing punch after punch at wall. 

His hand was bleeding profusely but he didn't care

Not  when pain in his hand was just tenth of what his heart was feeling .

Hoseok was his fucking his ...he was his from the day he laid his on him .

No matter what one says 

No matter what one calls him 

Jungkook needed Hoseok like he needed air.

Hoseok was his salvation and his only . 

                                                                                   Aren't you being greedy ??

A voice called out  and he turned back to see it was his hyung Mingyu .

Jeon Mingyu   - Elder brother of Jk  - 30 years  - Wild and sly as fox  -  Only soft for Wonwoo      (His Hubby)

Jeon Mingyu
  - Elder brother of Jk
  - 30 years
  - Wild and sly as fox
  -  Only soft for Wonwoo
      (His Hubby)

Will get to know more about him as story progresses.

"What are you doing here ??" Jungkook asked coldly .

The later ignored him and  said ,

"Jeon Jungkook why is that you are always after things that are not yours to begin with ??Aren't you being cheap ?"