47

Jungkook and Jay were given different rooms but Jungkook being Jungkook didn't leave his husband alone. Not when that fuckin father of his was so hell bend on marrying his husband to other. 

Jungkook sneaked inside Jay room from window to find him changing clothes.

Jungkook whistled making Jay look at him in shock," What are you doing here ??" 

"Are you forgetting I am your Husband ??Huh ??" Jungkook asked as he wrapped his hand around bare torso of his husband as he threw away his shirt. 

"Jungkook stop this shit okay , I as well as you know -ahhh " 

Jay moaned loudly when Jungkook bite his neck. Jungkook turn him around and slammed his lips on his . 

Jay moaned when Jungkook bite his lips and he opened his mouth to allow him to explore his mouth. 

Jungkook other hand was on his waist and he tapped it and Jay jumped as Jungkook carried him on bed laying him softly. 

Jungkook pulled out of kiss but was hungrily attacked by Jay who attached his mouth to his nipple as he suck them  as Jay tore his shirt.

"ahh fuck baby " Jungkook called as he let his hands roam around his body . 

"Now my turn you have enough " Jungkook said grabbing his hand as he attacked Jay's nipple sucking them harshly as his hand made way to the sweet heaven down their . He pushed his fingers inside his underwear and moaned when he  found him freakin wet.

He slapped him down there making Jay moan in pleasure," Do it again Jung-ahhahaha"

Jay moaned out in pain when his clit was harshly pinched by Jungkook ," You beast how -"

Jungkook kissed him before pulling back and saying ,'Call me Daddy or else you will be getting worst punishment than this " 

"Answer me did you get it ??" Jungkook asked in cold voice as he rubbed his finger over his slit.

"Y~~es~~" Jay answered and wrapping his hand around Jungkook pulling him for kiss.

"uhm uhm "Jungkook said trailing kisses from his jaw to his neck . 

"Fuck you are so beautiful " Jungkook mumbled as he threw away Jay bottom staring at vixen who was closing his legs ,"Don't be shy Jay I have seen naked before " 

Even before he could say something Jungkook bend down staring at wet pussy before diving in heaven and Jay moan loudest when Jungkook tongue fucked him hard bringing him to orgasm 

"Please please " Jay pleaded Jungkook 

"What do you want baby ??"

"I ~~ I ~~want ~~You ~~in ~~me ~~" Jay mumbled and who was Jungkook to deny him. Jungkook threw away his pants and underwear and Jay eyes widen saying  Jungcock 

"No no no !!!! I don't wanna fuck " Jay cried as he pulled himself up and tried kicking jungkook away who catch his leg into his and pulled him towards him , his crotch sticking close to Jungkook.

" Do you really not want this meat inside you ??Ruining you ??HUh ??" Jungkook asked slapping his cock on Jay's pussy making him gulp.

When Jay didn't answer Jungkook pulled his hand and wrap it around his cock ," Feel it and than think would you be wanting it inside you ??"  Saying this he wrapped his hand around Jay's who was holding his cock and move it along his long thick shaft .

Jay loved this feeling and he didn't even realize when Jungkook has let go of his hand and he was moving his hand along his shaft on his own . Jay love feeling of Jungkook's veiny cock under his hand. He could imagine how beautiful it will be feeling to have it inside him.

"Fuck me Daddy Fuckme !!" Jay said as he pressed his cock harder and Jungkook smirked as threw his hand away and pulled Jay's leg on his shoulder.  He kissed Jay lips before pushing his cock inside him slowly and Jungkook tasted blood in his mouth but he didn't let go of kiss. He allowed Jay to bite his lips hard as he enjoyed his warm cavern