6

Thank you for your support.

***********

"Ji-woooo" screamed hoseok as he frantically searched for Ji-woo. 

"Where the heck is Ji-woo??" asked Taehyung as he soon fall behind into steps. 

"I - I -don't --"

"Shut up just shut up .. because of you he fucking ran away .." Taehyung yelled .

He grabbed hoseok arm in tight grip and said ,"I will fucking kill you , if Ji-woo got hurt .." 

Hoseok whimpered in pain and nodded his head . 

Taehyung left his arms and ran to search for Ji-woo. 

Hoseok ran away into opposite direction searching for boy . 

Tears were still cascading down his face making it difficult for him to see. 

His vision was so blurry that he didn't notice when he bumped into some man chest .

"I  hiccup am hiccup -"

Hoseok couldn't even apologize properly .

" Hobi??? What happen ?? Why are you crying ? Did someone hurt you??"  Man asked/

Hobi looked up to see that the man he bumped was none other than Namjoon.

"Namjoon I lost ji-woooo please helpppp meeee." He cried and folded his hand ,pleading him . 

"Hobi calm down baby . I will help you find Ji-woo but first stop crying . " he said and gently ran hand over his back .

Hoseok nodded and wiped away his tear .

****

Hoseok and Namjoon were searching for Ji-woo on road when Hoseok caught sight of the said boy . 

He made mad dash towards park .

"Hoseok waitttt" Screamed Namjoon who got struck in traffic.

"Ji-wooo babyyyy" Hoseok screamed when he saw boy and the boy turned towards Hoseok and ran towards him.

Hoseok tightly hugged the boy .

" Hobi hyunggg please don't cryyy Ji-woo is really sorry for running away ." Ji-woo said while crying too.

Hobi didn't said anything but kept crying hugging boy tightly. 

" Please stop crying hyunggg"  Ji-woo said wiping away his tears and pecking his cheeks and forehead.

"Ji-woo never do that again . I was so scared .." He said and kissed his cheeks.

"Hobi I am sorry. I will never do that again . I promise. " He said.

" You better not Ji-woo . Otherwise I will never talk to you . " Hobi said puffing his cheeks slightly.

Ji-woo giggled and pulled his cheeks ," I won't ever do anything that will cause you to hurt ."

"Good , now let's go home . Your hyung is also searching for you ."

"Wait hyung I want you to meet my new friend."

"Who?? "

"Where did he go ??? " Ji-woo said as he couldn't find sign of his friend.

"Aishh where did that silly  hyung went "

"About whom are you talking ??" 

" No one hyung , that silly man- " 

" Thank god I found youuu" cried Namjoon as he came running towards them .

Namjoon lost sight of hobi but he unexpectedly caught sight of a very familiar face. 

" Namjoon  I -"

"Who are you Mr?? " Ji-woo asked with cold monotone voice .