45

*****
Even before Zhan could say anything Woo-young entered and called Namjoon.

******

Everyone were waiting for the doctor when he came out and was immediately surrounded by people.

"Patient needs AB negative blood Asap since it's rarest blood group it's not easily available and unfortunately we don't have one available now in our blood bank. So we tried infusing O blood in his body but his body is rejecting it so we need to check -"

"I have AB negative blood take mine ." Hoseok said desperately cutting off doctor. Doctor looked at him and said, "If you are willing then let's chec-"

Again he was cut off by Jungkook who intervened and said ,"No Hoseok you aren't donating -"

He couldn't complete as he was punched by Yibo who held his collar and yelled," You fuckin bastard do you love Hoseok so much that you Hate Jay to the point you are ready to kill him???You moronic shit -"

"SHUT UP !! LET'S GO DOCTOR ." Hoseok said and was about to leave when Jungkook pushed away Yibo harshly and grabbed Hoseok's hand .

"I FUCKIN SAID YOU ARE NOT DONATING BLOOD SO YOU ARE NOT >"Jungkook roared but his body was harshly pushed away by Taehyung who had murderous glint in his eyes

"WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM ???TELL ME ONE FUCKING REASON WHY HOSEOK SHOULDN'T GIVE HIS BLOOD TO JAY??? DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HE IS FUCKIN DYING-"

Jungkook pushed him and punched him hard and yelled, "YOUR FUCKIN BITCH IS PREGNANT TAEHYUNG ....HE IS FUCKIN PREGNANT SO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN ALLOW HIM TO DONATE BLOOD AND LET YOUR BABY DIE AS WELL . HOW GOOD DOES IT SOUND DOESN'T IT !! AND YOU HOSEOK DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKIN SENSE OR NOT ?? "

"I FUCKIN DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO MY BABY . DIE IF IT COULDN'T SURVI-"

SMACK

"SHUT UP YOU SELFISH PRICK !! JAY IS LYING THERE CAUSE I ASKED HIM TO PROTECT YOU CAUSE I KNOW YOU WERE CARRYING BABY SO DON'T YOU FUCKIN SAY YOU WOULD HURT YOUR BABY -"

"BABY DIES OR SURVIVE IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS !!"

Smack

Hoseok looked up to see it was Taehyung who had slapped him. He grabbed his jaw harshly and said ," You wanna die ??I will kill you myself but I won't let baby die . You are forgetting something Hoseok that baby is mine too. And you don't have any fuckin right on what's mine. Get that shit inside your head hoseok the day baby dies that little brother will be the one paying for it than you ...so think before you act ."

"WHAT THE FUCK TAEHYUNG ??SERIOUSLY ??YOU FUCKIN DARE !!" Growled Jungkook .

"You stay out of this jeon it's not your place to speak -"

"You are talking about killing my husband and you say It's not my pla-"

Yibo who was watching silently pushed away jungkook and taehyung and yelled," Go fuck your self morons and he pulled out his gun and pointed at doctor and yelled

,"LOOK BASTARD I DON'T CARE FROM WHERE YOU WILL GET THE FUCKIN BLOOD BUT IF HE DIES I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE LIVING HELL SO FUCKIN DO SOMETHING ALREADY INSTEAD OF WATCHIN FUCKIN DRAMA CAUSE NEITHER BITCHES HERE CARE IF HE DIES BUT I FUCKIN DO SO START ACTING BEFORE I SHOVE BULLET DOWN YOUR SKULL. AND THE ONE NEEDING BLOOD WILL BE YOU ."

Jungkook grabbed yibo collar and yelled," WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAID ??? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ACTING LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT CARES ABOUT HIM ??HUH ?? TELL ME SOMETHING WHY DOES JAY EFFECTS YOU SO MUCH ?? DO YOU FUCKIN LOVE HIM OR WHAT ??"