7

A very Happy birthday Hoseok !! 

Got so much to say yet no means to convey how I feel for you.

There is so much to you , much more than I would ever know , Much more than anybody would ever know.

And we share so much in common that it makes me happy yet ..

Love you , and lets meet someday so you and I different pod in two pea.

"Ouchhh " screamed Namjoon as he crashed into someone and their coffee spilled on his clothes.

The person who he crashed into smirk and put up her Glasses.

"My my who we have here WHISKY , another bitch for you to have fun with. " The women said  to dog who barked and jumped .

Namjoon stood frozen in shock . 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ?? 

"Stop screaming Nam , my ears are functioning well." She said.

Namjoon flushed red in embarrassment . 

***

"Get in Namjoon, He isn't here." 

Namjoon sighted entering the house he thought he would never return , yet here he was.

" Je-" 

A shirt was thrown on his face shutting him .

"Go and change you look hideous in that stained shirt , not like you were looking any better before." 

Namjoon sighted .

" Where should I change??"

"Stop acting like this is your first time here, I bet you know every corner of  this house better than me  ." 

"Jennie  I -"

"Come Whisk it's time for you to eat ." The girl said leaving room followed by her dog.

" DAMN "

*****
Namjoon randomly entered a room and small smile played on his lips as he looked at posters of  MTV bikes .

It is still same as before 

He ran his finger at the wooden table and his eyes fixed at particular spot where in wood was marked  J&N with symbol of heart.

***

"Hyung can't you walk little bit faster??" Complained Ji-woo to Taehyung  who was walking behind them.

Taehyung remained silent .

Hoseok knew the reason Taehyung was walking behind them was  because he didn't like other seeing them together. He knew Taehyung hated him and he feel Embarrassed to walk with him .

" Ji-woo why don't we go in that ride ??" Hoseok said as he was feeling Taehyung glaring at him .

" Sure hyung let's go fastttt" Ji-woo screamed and dragged Hoseok with him .

***

"Yaaa Hyungnim get on , don't make a scene ." Ji -woo pleaded.

"I ain't getting on that shit ." Taehyung said looking disgustingly at the seat of rollercoaster. 

" Sir please hurry up " Said the guard.

Ji-woo turned towards Hoseok who look at little boy while Taehyung was busy arguing with the guard.