34

" Ya jungli man keep me down "Jay yelled but received smack 

Jay twisted and was about to hit Jungkook when he was thrown on couch and instantly was caged by Jungkook who had his arms placed behind sofa.

"So what shall I call you ?? Jay ??In-ho ?? Or shadow ??" Jungkook asked his eyes having mad glint in his eyes , the same one Jay had encounter on first day of their meeting.

Jay blinked his eyes eyes and bopped his nose with Jungkook and said in sultry voice  ," You can call me your's what say ??"

Jungkook blushed but it soon disappear when He hear Jay laugh.

"Your are such a softie Jungkook -"He teased but soon stopped when he felt murderous aura around him and gulped 

But from corner of eye he saw Yibo 's figure and he instantly pushed Jungkook away grabbing Yibo hand and rushing away.

**********

"Ahh fuck" Hoseok hissed as he opened his eyes only to found himself lying in soft bed . His hands instantly reached to his neck to find it all patch up. He frowned as he found himself in nothing but bathrobe.

Hoseok hear click of door and soon Taehyung stepped out dressed in bathrobe and looking sexy as hell. 

"Aww has princess finally waken up??" Taehyung asked as he went to his dresser to dry his hair.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Why am I here Kim??"

Even before Taehyung could answer he was interrupted by his door opening with bang and rushed in Jay who immediately jumped on Hoseok making him fall backward on bed with Jay who was crying ," I told you I was having bad gut feeling today but neither you nor Namjoon listened to me . You don't even know how scared I was hyung when I-" he couldn't complete as he broke down in tears whereas Taehyung just stood their enjoying the drama unknown to him their was Jungkook also who has followed Jay and Yibo  but stop to look at scene smiling.

"For rivals you sure have same taste ." Yibo muttered suddenly making Taehyung and Jungkook notice each other. 

"Get out of my room damn it I need my space." Taehyung yell 

Yibo ignored him and went to help Hoseok who just keep petting Jay like a kid and rocking him . Jay once in while has an episode when he becomes overly emotional . Yibo had his fair share of experience. 

"Ooo my baby oo my baby do you want milkiieee" Yibo chided in baby voice and instantly received deathly glares from Twins he ignored them and just pulled them in hug.

Yibo was immediately grabbed by Taehyung and jungkook who threw him out of room . Taehyung was about to slam his door on Yibo face but then he remember Jungkook was there too so he pushed him out but Jungkook being jungkook saw it coming and stopped it with his shoes and both kept fighting pushing and pulling poor door. 

"Damn much possessive aren't they ." Yibo said grinning like a cat.

Taehyung cried when He felt someone kick his ass making him land on Jungkook . Taekook eyes widen to see it was Hoseok who has kicked Taehyung out while Jay pulled Yibo inside the room.

"Get lost and don't you dare disturb us otherwise I will kick both of your balls so hard you will never be able to reproduce." and slam door shut on their face.

Taekook and gulped and looked down at their crouches and imagined Hoseok's word . They instantly went away.

"Kim ."

"What Jeon ??"

"Get  dress  please I don't want to see your jewels ."

"Jealous??"

"Why would I be Jealous bitch I have better than yours"

*****

Everyone get seated in room , their was dead silence. When Jay started speaking 

" Let me introduce myself  I am Jay the younger twin whereas you all know my elder brother Hoseok. 

It started back when we were around 10 years old when we meet Noori-"

"Noori as in Kang Noori ?? How are you related to her ?" Taehyung asked his eyes widening in surprise.

"How do you know about her Kim ?? Namjoon asked 

"When I went to meet Mr Kim in jail he told me about her being his lover. Glad she is dead -" Taehyung couldn't complete as Hoseok choked him his eyes flaring in anger .

"What the fuck did you said." Hoseok yelled in anger but he was pulled away by Jay and Yibo.

"Why why can't I say that ?? Only because of her my mother suffer." Taehyung yelled

"She didn't suffer because of Noori she suffered cause Mr Kim was fuckin coward bitch who didn't had balls to stand for someone he loved. He lived as Puppet under hands of Dae-hyun and so do you , you weakling ."  Jay yelled and Taehyung immediately landed a punch on him causing Jungkook to  to flare up and launch a kick at  Taehyung.

" Fucking stop it . For god sake act like humans for one .And like I said keep your anger in check or leave . Now get back to your seat  and sit quietly. Jay you continue and from now on refrain yourself from interrupting. Let's know whole truth before blaming anyone." Namjoon said directing a glare at Taehyung. Before Jay could say anything Hoseok landed a punch on Taehyung just the way he did to Jay .Before Taehyung could do anything he was held back by Jin and Jimin.

Jay chuckled and said in teasing tone ,"  That's what you get for hitting me bastard ." 

"Jay " Hoseok said in warning tone and stopped his teasing. 

"Continue ." 

" So as I was saying we met her in Orphanage. Her calm and sweet nature moved us . Unlike others who just faked their feeling she genuinely cared for us and treated us like a ten year child should be with love and tender .As someone who were abandoned by their parent's we grew up with mistrust and darkness . But suddenly god send her - our Noori .

She was their as helper but in no time she become our mother , our safe place. Whenever we were hurt she was their , whenever we fell she was their to save us, when people called us abomination she was there to defend us , to protect us. Her warmth was heaven for us. We loved her so much that for us she was our life, a reason we were searching for living . We were happy to have her , happy to feel love but our happiness didn't last long and came Kim Dae-jung in form of our doom.  

******

Do comment and vote . It motivates me a lot.