3

Taehyung P.O.V

He is such a whore . Why do they (his parents) have to make me marry such a shit. Because of him I am trapped in my own house. 

I hear my stomach grumble.

You are also tired Mr Stomach. Wait for 10 minutes I am gonna feed you some amazing pancakes.

I sped my car to hyung place. He would feed me .

____________

Namjoon picked me up from the bus stop.

"Hoseok did someone bullied you ?Tell me I will beat that guy to shit." Namjoon said as he looked at his best friend who was just having daze look in his eyes.

Namjoon sighted knowing he won't get any answer from him and decided to focus on road ahead.

Hoseok looked outside the window.  His mind playing morning scene on repeat. His idea of pleasing Taehyung went down the drain . Breakfast he cooked with so much love for his husband was given to Maids instead. He was happy at least someone was having food. 

"Hoseok hoseok ??" 

"Huh what happened??" 

"Your phone it's  ringing ."

"Ahh yes .."

Hoseok lips stretched in big smile when he saw who was calling him .

" My yoongles you finally called me !! " Hoseok chirped happily.

"deh deh " Yoongi said  less energetically . 

"Hyung how come you call us once in week and still manage to sound down??"

" Yoongayyyy Poongayyy "

"Shut up Nampoop you sound like a dying whale and Hoseok stop hanging around with dumbass people."

" you aren't any better yoonjigiilli. Let me remind you are laziest person I know on damn planet-"

"So what at least I am not stupid and seriously I  wasn't born with enough middle fingers to let you know how much I despise you."

"Hyung you are born with few inches less to. "

Hoseok gasped in horror as soon as words left from his mouth. 

"You dumbass bitch  I will whack you ass-"

but yoongi shut up as he heard bell chime indicating customer has arrived.

"I will cal you later hobii and you namsoon I will kick you ass later. "

"Bye hyung. Love you " 

"Bye"

As soon as hobi put down his phone  he smacked joonies arm hard making male wince in pain.

"That wasn't very nice."

Namjoon pouted ,"This wasn't nice too Hobi it was super duper Nice ."

*****************

"Hyung !!!!!!!! where are you ???" Taehyung shouted making way inside luxurious  penthouse.

"Mr Kim master is not here. He has gone out early in the morning for some business ."

Taehyung frowned.

"Perhaps did you had some work with him??" butler asked.

"No. I just stopped by to check on him."

Butler nodded his head in understanding looking at man who was standing still on spot.

Taehyung stayed there for 5 min before leaving house.