The Glue that kept our family together

SageHughes: I know you've all been wondering where I've been the last few months and I'm sorry for just disappearing like that but I needed to get away from the world for awhile

SageHughes: I know you've all been wondering where I've been the last few months and I'm sorry for just disappearing like that but I needed to get away from the world for awhile. Two days after we wrapped The Amazing Spiderman sequel I got a phone call from my mom telling me my grandmother was in the hospital she fainted but they were running more tests but I knew I needed to go home so I did. My grandmother the glue that keeps our family together was diagnosed with breast cancer and it had spread to other parts of her body and they said their wasn't anything we could do. She was given three months and so on the 12th of September my beautiful loving grandmother Josslyn Hughes died surrounded by her family and the people who loved her the most. I'm still processing her death but I'm keeping healthy and there was a silver lining two days after she died my beautiful niece Isabel Josslyn Hughes made her entrance into the world a few weeks earlier than planned. She's helped us all heal a little day by day. I'll be back soon but I still need some more time but I just wanted you all to know I'm okay just a little heartbroken.