Golden Globes 2017

Sage Hughes stuns at the 2017 Golden Globes awards

Andrew Garfield and Sage Hughes are one of Hollywood's favourite couples but Sage had her wow moment at the Golden Globes this year stunning everyone and making it on everyone's best dressed list. She looked like a princess and she felt like one "I do feel like I'm having a princess moment Andrew even said it as we were getting ready to leave that this was my Disney princess moment". The couple had a very busy end to 2016 with Andrew premiering two movies both of which have received rave reviews with Garfield getting a Golden Globes nomination for his portrayal of Desmond Doss in Hacksaw Ridge but he sadly didn't win. Hughes also returned to the stage in another play and the pair moved across the country to the UK speaking on the decision to move away from her family Hughes said "I love my family and I've been lucky to have them be so close by my entire life but the move to England felt right for us we thought alot about it and we celebrate Christmas all together both our families so their never too far away". Andrew was asked about the possibility of the couple becoming engaged this year and they will be together three years this September "We've spoken about it I think every couple does and I have told her that there's a ring and I will propose when she least expects it which I think is more fun we could be engaged and married before anyone even knows it. She's it for me the one I want to have children with and grow old with" he said and we of course had to ask Sage about the kiss between her boyfriend and Ryan Reynolds "He did not tell me he was going to do that apparently this was something he came up with Ryan Blake and I had no idea but who wouldn't kiss Ryan Reynolds" she said.