The Perfect Day

SageHughes: Another little update

SageHughes: Another little update. I'm married and I know what your all thinking why I am still Sage Hughes legally I am Sage Garfield but professionally I will remain Sage Hughes not because I don't want to use Garfield I love being referred to as Mrs. Garfield but I just felt that I've achieved so much as Hughes and you know Andrew and I aren't overly traditional so you really should of expected this. We had the most amazing day and everything about it was just so perfectly us and I will never forget it. Their aren't many professional photographs from our wedding because we decided to have our guests be our photographers and we have yet to get those photos developed as we are on honeymoon right now but I wanted something to share with you so we had a photographer take a few photos of us. I teased that I had a date in mind for our wedding and I wanted to share that date with you and true fans will know the significance of it to Andrew and I. We got married on the 5th of September which would of been four years to the date of when I revealed my crush on Andrew. I never imagined that I would end up married to Andrew and yet here we are. I want to thank all of you for the love and support you've shown me and us over the years and I hope to meet some of you when I begin my book tour in a few short weeks. All my love Sage Garfield.