This is the One

After finishing my book whilst we were in New York I decided to start thinking about planning the wedding with the help of my mom and Andrew's and my sisters of course. We're going dress shopping tomorrow but before we do now that my sisters are here I have to ask them to be my bridesmaids "I couldn't ask either of you to be my maid of honor so I'm asking you to share the job and be there by my side as my bridesmaids with Cassie of course" I say and give them the boxes I made up "Of course we will" they say.

 We're going dress shopping tomorrow but before we do now that my sisters are here I have to ask them to be my bridesmaids "I couldn't ask either of you to be my maid of honor so I'm asking you to share the job and be there by my side as my brides...

We decide to look at some bridal stores in the UK before we think about looking elsewhere and I'm nervous "Do you have a preference or idea of what you want" the woman in the store asks "Not really. I'm feeling alot of anxiety around this whole process actually I'm an overthinker so I think I'm not going to find anything and then we can't get married until I have a dress. I'm pretty sure Andrew would marry me if I wore a trash bag but I'm not gonna do that" I say "We'll find the perfect dress for you" she says. We start with bridesmaid dresses and I even look at some flower girl dresses for Isobel and then we move on to me and my dress and we don't find the one there.

We go to two more stores before trying one more and I try on more dresses until I put one on and I just know it's the one and I go out to show everyone and my mom starts crying and so does Andrew's and then I cry. We pull ourselves together and I try on some veils and hair pieces and their are some small alterations I want to make so I can't take the dress home yet but it will be kept at Andrew's parents house when I do have it anyway to avoid any potential spoilers before the big day. I have an early dinner with everyone before heading home and Andrew is sat in the living room reading a script with the dogs sat at his feet when I come home "Did you say yes to a dress" he says "I did it feels real now I mean obviously it was real before but I have a dress we've set a date we're getting married" I say "That we are and the day you walk down that aisle or whatever you walk on will be one of the best moments in my life. It may top winning a Tony and kissing Ryan Reynolds" he says "Better be number one on that list" I say "It will be" he says and I join him on the couch and we cuddle whilst he reads the script and I love these little moments and our little family.

I spend the next week doing edits for the book and going through planning details when I can. I'm planning to do a small book tour when the book is published so I have to announce those details today aswell which I decide to do on my Instagram "Hi I never story on my Instagram and I also rarely upload but I wanted to share a little update on my still untitled book. I am deep in edits right now so I have barely left the house this week apart from when we walk the dogs. Andrew has accepted the fact that I no longer sleep normal hours anymore and now naps with me when I hit peak exhaustion that's love right there. When the book does come out I will be doing a small book tour and signings in London, New York, New Orleans and Boston details to follow we have to work out some dates still but that is it" I say and post.

Andrew decides that we need to leave the house for something other than a dog walk when I finish edits so we decide to go out for some lunch and we also post our wedding invites. We decided on a Sunday roast as it is a Sunday and we head to one of our favourite places for a roast near our house "Where should we go for our honeymoon" he says as we're eating "I have given this some thought and I've always wanted to go to Ireland it's not too far away beautiful countryside, perfect for hikes and just relaxing" I say "I like it" he says "We can look at places to stay when we get home" I say "Not long now" he says "I know I still feel like there's so much to do" I say "Their isn't you just think their is because you've been so busy that you think you've done nothing" he says "Your right let's just enjoy the next couple of weeks" I say.