Chapter One

(Isabella and Isabelle for Rose and Sam wedding)

"You can't go Jordan!" Rose yelled out as I walked threw the door.

Rose was angry. Her eyes was bloodshot white and she was shaking slightly.

"Whats going on?"

Jordan turned towards me,"Mom won't let me go to the party."

"And that's final."

Jordan screamed,"I hate you!"

"Jordan! Go to your room!" I yelled making her disappear.

I reached out to touch Rose but she waved her hand dismissively,"Don't."

Then she disappeared. What the fuck just happened? I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. My only choice was to play my game because cable still don't exist.

You would think that after sixteen years it would have been reinvented.

If asked they simply say,'What's the rush? It spoiled the last generation.'

About two hours into playing the game, Jordan walked downstairs and sat beside me.

"Why cant I go places with people my age?" She asked me laying on my shoulder.

"It's not safe." I lied.

Kinda. She was perfectly safe because everywhere she went, I went. If not me then her brothers.

She played with her fingers,"Can Isabella and Isabelle come over?"

"No."

I sat the controller down and stood up,"Maybe tomorrow but definitely not tonight and you should apologize to your mother when she come back around."

"Maybe if your work on your attitude your mother will allow you to go places." I told her before I disappeared.

I stood behind Rose as she leaned over the balcony. She turned around and sobbed into my chest.

"She hates me." She cried.

I shook my head,"She don't Rose. She just wants to be with people her age other than her family."

Rose hated the fact that Jordan was getting older. Well closer to 18. She knew once Jordan turned 18 everything would change forever.

And with Jordans temper things will be destroyed.

"Don't push me away Rose, she have to grow up someday." I mumbled.

She pushed me away slightly,"She isn't going to that party."

"Okay Rose." I said rubbing my head.

She walked into the room with me following behind her,"Where have you been these last two days?"