Chapter Three

Sam POV

Before I knew it, she pushed me making both of us appear in my house. I looked around at Rose and Jordan as they watched me as well.

No way Emma pushed me into another house.

Im going to try that.

I sat down on the couch and started to play my game.

Jordan sat beside me and watched.

"Go to your room." Rose told her.

I watched Jordan walk upstairs without saying anything back. Rose appeared in front of the TV before turning it off.

"You didn't stay home last night."

I shrugged and leaned back,"You didn't want me here."

"Im sorry."

I nodded and use the remote to turn the tv back on. I raised my brow when she didn't move.

"That's it? You don't care anymore?" She asked me while running her hand threw her hair.

I frowned,"You've been drinking already? It's not even 5:00."

"No I haven't."

I stood up,"Stop fucking lying! I smelled the alcohol on your breath way over here."

"I'm taking Jordan out today. You should sleep that off." I told her before disappearing.

I looked at Jordan as she read the hard back book.

"Are you and mom getting a divorce?" She asked the moment I stepped in there.

I shook my head,"No. We still have forever to go. Get dressed we're going outside."

Oh little girl, why did you have to grow up so fast?

I went into Rose and I room.

She laid down and turned the other way while wiping her eyes.

"Whats wrong Rose?" I asked pulling her back to me.

She didn't respond. I left and went back to Jordans room.

"You go out by yourself, your brothers will watch over you and stay at Bella house tonight. Be there before 8:00. She will tell me if you show up later than that." I said then disappeared.

Rose watched me then turned her back. Was she crying? Why am I not feeling her emotions? She can turn hers off?

I pulled her to me,"Whats wrong Rose?"

"Where did you send Jordan?"

"She's staying with her sisters tonight."

She pushed me slightly,"She suppose to be grounded."

"Its been a week since she been outside."

She didn't respond.

"Whats bothering you baby?" I asked her.

She laughed as I started to feel her emotions again. She was sad, and angry. What was funny about this?

"It seem to good to be true. We have been together for 16 years and you haven't cheated, you loved me. I fall harder for you everyday. Everyday you made me feel special, you treat me like your still trying to win me over." She said as tears ran down her face.

I pulled her closer and wiped her face,"Do you not want that? You're my wife Rose. I plan on spending the rest of my life with you. It may be harder times ahead but I have hope that we can just about make it threw anything together."