Chapter Fifteen

Amelia held my hand as we walked the trail. In order for her come out big and strong she had to walk.

And all the other women.

They considered it bonding time.

Amelia wrapped my arm around my shoulder,"We go back to the community tomorrow."

I nodded.

We reached the end of the trail. She stopped and looked at me while rubbing her stomach. I put my hand on top of hers.

Amelia and I appeared in our bed. I laughed as she laid on my chest. About two weeks ago she started laying around.

"This has been the best five months of my life." She mumbled.

"That's what they all say." I said making her go quiet.

I would have thought she fell asleep until she spoke again.

"We don't have to tell your lover about us. I understand you had a life before meeting me. Just promise me that you will be in my son life."

I sighed,"I promise."

My shirt started to get wet. I didn't say anything but I did pull her closer.

"Life is unfair." She cried.

I rubbed her back up and down. Maybe she really did care for me, I didn't know.

I do feel bad though.

"I shouldn't have brought you into my mess. We can still be friends, best friends even." I mumbled making her cry harder.

That night she cried herself to sleep on my chest and I didn't let her go. I didn't get any sleep.

I got up before the woman. The men was already outside preparing to leave.

"Don't be a stranger when we get to the community. You've gain our trust King. We will always be behind you, no matter what." Thomas said, the guy who did all of the talking for Amelia.

I nodded.

Today is the day Dad. We're ready.

I smiled as all of the women walked out the houses with their big bellies. Amelia walked out the house in a dress that showed off her stomach.

Pregnancy looked good on her.

Her black eyes caught mines making me clear my throat. I still wasn't use to her looking at me like that.

I held her hand as she stepped down off the steps.

"We're moving to a new place but don't forget the rules. If you go against one of us you will be punished. I pray all of us have the time of our lives." She said.

She rubbed her belly,"But not too much."

The women giggled as the men cheered, they pulled their loved ones into a kiss. I looked at Amelia.

She smirked,"Don't want to kiss me for the last time?"

I pulled her closer and grabbed her face. She quickly put her lips to mines making my stomach roar in delight.

I pulled away shocked. What the hell?

She looked at me weird and shook her head. All of us appeared in the middle of the community.

Jordan immediately pulled me into a hug.

"Five months is like forever to me." She said hugging tight.

Her eyes caught the women. She looked at me and laughed.

"How did all of them get pregnant at the same time? That's weird." She said threw breaths.