Chapter Twenty One

"I just think you should stay." I told the woman as we put on armor.

She shook her head,"We're better together."

I nodded. I watched as everyone stood around and hugged their family. It was mostly the pregnant woman crying.

Mason started the dirt bike as Josiah started the truck.

Mason will lead half of the zombies on the dirt bike and Josiah will drive the truck while the people from the bar play music on the back.

Jane stood beside me,"I've told everyone in the city that I know to take cover. Hopefully they told someone else and spreader the word."

"I've sent some to put out signs late yesterday."

She nodded and appeared beside the army.

"You can tell your girlfriend to speak, I won't bite." Malissa said tying my hair back.

"We're ready." Amelia said.

I nodded,"This might sound odd but I think all of us should hug, one big hug."

"A hug?" She asked.

I nodded.

Malissa hugged me from the front, soon Josiah and Mason joined, Then Isabella and Isabelle. Jordan and the rest of the crew. Jane and Amelia stood behind me and wrapped their arm around my waist.

I noticed Emma get in behind the army.

Amelia army soon joined in. When everyone connected, I stomped my feet on the ground making everyone disappear.

We appeared in the middle of the city.

Everyone immediately split up as the horns came on and the people started to play music.

Amelia and Josiah went to the east side of the city with half of the army. Mason and Thomas went to the west with the rest.

I started floating above ground as zombies started to come from every direction.

The rest of the crew followed my actions.

"We should split up. Each one of you get a different road! We should all meet in the middle with The others." I yelled over the horns.

The road was full of zombies.

Each one of them disappeared making me look at Malissa.

"I'm not leaving you." She said flowing towards the zombie pit.

The zombies immediately started to follow her. I floated beside her as more started to come out of buildings.

"This road alone looks like it will fill that pit up." I said.

She shook her head,"They will burn before it fill."

After about an hour, we finally started to see other roads of zombies. We met at the edge of the city like I predicted.

I swallowed. This is a lot.

Probably not all.

But it was most.

"We should hurry." Jane said.

We started to catch speed. The zombies didn't slow down either, I watched as the fire get bigger as we moved towards it.

Malissa grabbed my hand as we all watched the zombies fall in. This hole was bigger and deeper than the last one.

"We should split up next time, if we do it will be way faster. I have to analyze each map of each continent to make sure everything goes well." I said loudly to Malissa.