Chapter Twenty Three

Amelia disappeared. Malissa grabbed my plate of food and threw it to the wall. I watched as the glass broke into pieces and everything disappeared.

"Which one is it?"

I rolled my eyes,"Which one is what?"

"Are you sleeping with her or the young girl?" Her eyes were brighter.

"Don't lie. The young girl was fixing her clothes when the both of you appeared last night." She added stepping closer.

I laid down and turned my back,"I won't tell you anything until you calm down and give me my powers back."

"How can I calm down when Every-time I leave my girlfriend alone, different women show up? Women you've slept with." She said in one breathe.

"Because they are doing the things I ask of you! I constantly ask you throughout the day to bring me something to eat do you do it? No."

"Yesterday I begged you to go with me to walk around the beach, sit under the fire and get some food. Did you do it? No." I added without looking at her.

"I am—"

I cut her off,"Yes you are. We've been married before so you know what to expect."

I appeared in front of her,"But it's okay, I'll understand if you want to break up."

"I'm not going anywhere." She deadpanned.

"Now tell me which one are you sleeping with?"

I bit my lip,"Last night Nora told me that her baby was mines."

"What?" Her facial expression dropped.

"Before you and I got together, I had slept with all of them at the same time. But I didn't cum in anyone except Amelia." I said wondering.

"All of them?" Her voice cracked.

"Amelia, Nora, and two more girls. I don't remember their names." I mumbled.

Malissa stepped back,"I knew it. I fucking knew it."

Her eyes started to brighten back up and the tattoo beamed white lights.

"That was before me and you got together Malissa. Calm down. I'm not cheating on you."I said pulling her body to me.

We both laid back on the bed. I snapped her shirt and pants off. She pulled me into a kiss.

A long one.

"I love you but there are things that has to change between us. No more hanging out with women you've slept with. Unless I'm there." She said the moment she pulled away.

I nodded,"No more working so much for you and you have to feed me everyday."

I kissed her neck and my hand started to move down towards her panties until she grabbed it.

"No more sex until you apologize to Josiah." She said.

I laughed and kissed her belly,"We're not going to have sex in a long time then."

She didn't laugh. I continued kissing and putting my marks all over her body. She closed her eyes as I inhaled.

She was fucking horny.

I slowly pulled her panties to the side making her close her legs.

"I said no." She hissed.

"Okay."

I didn't move. She lazily opened her legs back up. Her panties was now gone. She didn't feel when I did that? My sheets was wet from her juices.

I started kissing from her stomach, making my way down.