Chapter Two

Sam POV

"Mom! What are you doing here?!" She yelled as she put on her shirt.

I felt the heat radiating off Rose. She walked to Jordan making Jordan step back and hit the wall. She grabbed her arm and both of them disappeared.

I did too.

I looked again at Philip and nodded my head,"This won't be the last time you see us."

They started to leave but I stopped Emma.

"Call off the search when you get home."

I looked at Jane,"I'm so sorry."

"How are you still so young? And with your eyes?" She asked rubbing her hand across my face.

I smiled,"I made a deal with god, it's not just me, the entire crew I brought here is the same way."

"I'm just stronger." I whispered.

She sighed,"You must be very lucky."

"Do you want to change too? The only thing is, you live forever and must do good." I told her.

She looked in thought.

A cup appeared in my hand,"It's a big step to make over night, take this cup and drink for it when your ready. If you don't believe me, Sit down and have a talk with god before doing it."

"I'm sorry again for intruding." I said getting ready to leave.

"It's okay. I'm glad you found her before more people got hurt." She pulled me into an hug.

"I gathered more slaves and we're coming to your town if that's okay." She whispered.

I quickly tried to pull away but it was too late.

"Whenever you finish I will be at home." Rose hissed then left again.

I didn't feel her...that's odd.

I sat a compass in Jane hand,"Keep south."

I flinched at the yelling the moment I entered the house. I sat on the counter and watched.

"I didn't tell you to look for me Mother! You decided that! You don't ever let me do anything my age! If I'm not sitting in the house all day, you get angry!" Jordan fumed.

Rose raised her brow,"Having sex is doing something your age? You were suppose to come straight home but you didn't. You had all of us worried. Sam even almost got shot because she was looking for you. Just to see you locking lips with a boy!"

"You didn't even let us know because you don't care." Rose continued.

Jordan laughed,"Yeah maybe Sam would've let me stayed longer but not you."

I sat my hat on the table and took off the bandanna.

"How did you stop us from tracking you?" I asked her.

She played with fingers,"Witchcraft."

She's lying.

"We did it only for a joke but we didn't know it would work." She mumbled.

"Your grounded. No TV. You can't see your sisters either. And if you happened to need to leave Sam or I will take you there and bring you back." Rose told her.

Jordan fumed,"Just eat, sleep and shit? Your mad at me for Nonthing! People my age have done worse!"

"I'm done arguing." Rose said walking to the kitchen.

Jordan stood up,"I hate you. I hate I was born. When I turn 18, I'm leaving and never coming back."

I slammed my hands on the table,"You don't have to wait Jordan! Your mother went out to look for you because you wasn't at home! You cut all communication off from us and think it's okay? After we just got into an argument with the North?"