Chapter Eighteen

2 days later.

I pulled Malissa closer to me. I came late last night and been up since. She probably didn't know I was here with her.

But I doubt it.

She knows.

It's been two busy days. From Thomas and his army going out looking for strangers to help to jumping from bunker to bunker with supplies.

Of course the people who tried to kill Mason and Josiah was here. After some time, the man convinced the attempted murder to come with us.

Malissa nor Bella didn't like that.

Malissa stretched hitting me directly in the face.

She looked back then mumbled,"I'm sorry."

I pulled her closer to me,"I'm sure you are."

"I wasn't expecting another person in bed with me when I went to sleep last night."

I didn't respond. I spent most of the night making sure the horn and hole plan would work. It just doesn't seem loud enough to me.

But they were Military horns, and they were bigger than I thought.

"It won't happen again. Did you sleep good?" I asked her putting my face into her neck and my hand under her clothes.

She moved my hand,"A little."

"If I could eat you I would." I groaned.

We was literally skin to skin. Well apart from the few pieces of clothing, from our head down to our feet, we touched.

What if she didn't want me as much as I wanted her?

The thought alone made me want to vomit.

She was clearing showing all the signs of not wanting me.

Imagine being heartbroken again.

She already said she wouldn't get back in a relationship with me so what am I doing here?

She said something but I didn't hear her, I was too busy processing what I was thinking.

I unwrapped from around her and stood up, she looked at me weirdly but didn't say anything.

When I clothes appeared I started to tie my hair up.

"Leaving?" She asked.

I shrugged,"It depends. What are we? You already said you don't want a relationship with me, yet your showing different signs."

She rolled her eyes,"You let your thoughts consume you way too much."

"That's not a fucking answer." I hissed.

I inhaled,"But I understand."

I appeared in the room I was once in last night, what's the best way to take your mind off problems other than work?

I looked at the board filled with marked spots. I sighed while grabbing a box of horns. I appeared beside Dee and my mother, they were in the lab.

"You have to stop doing that, what if we were in a unexplainable position?" My mother said over her shoulder.

My stomach turned. That's disgusting.

I sat the horns down on the table and looked at Dee,"I need your help. I need the loudest sounds possible."

"Loudest sound? Why not use these horns?" He asked.

"I'm going to test them out now but in case they're not loud enough, I will need back up." I told him.