Chapter Sixteen

I turned and all of my kids surrounded Terry, but his main focus was on Isabella.

Thomas patted my shoulder,"I haven't seen a good fight in a while."

"You're disgusting! You shouldn't sit at the table with us!"

"Watch you mouth bitch." His voice sound dark, too dark.

Witchcraft.

Thomas looked at me and nodded. I appeared behind Terry.

He have witchcraft. I smell it all over him. Jordan said.

"You called my daughter a bitch."

He smirked,"Did you come to protect her? I should've killed her sooner."

The tattoo burned my chest.

"Kill my daughter? What did you expect me to do? Watch? Ok then, don't let me stop your shine." I said stepping back.

The army laughed.

My eyes jumped colors as my children gained their powers.

Eat this motherfucker alive.

He yelled out in pain as his body twisted. Isabella hit him in the face, knocking all of his teeth out. He moved his hand and squeezed his fist. Ropes appeared around all our my children necks as he pop his body back into place.

He smiled at me,"I was waiting for your return. I could understand why you chose the women that do. I've personally would have wanted Ava."

I grabbed a sword from the nearest Viking. We all surrounded him. I tapped into each of their minds and made them stronger.

He swung half of the army around but the army behind him stuck a blade right threw his chest. Everyone he captured, fell.

The army put roped around his neck, this wasn't their first time dealing with witchcraft.

"You have to cut his head off."

They laid him down on the ground and handed me a Axe.

Terry smiled,"It was fun having every single woman you had. No wonder you've with Amelia, you know that could be my baby. If it is I will be reborn."

He started to yell as I pulled on his head with my magic. Blood was everywhere. When I finished his spine was still connected to his head and his body laid separately while he was dead.

My kids grabbed his body and took him off.

I smiled at the soldiers,"Let's go hunting."

We appeared in the middle of the woods. The army started to yell out.

Zombies would've heard them for miles.

I took out my sword as they did.

"Just let all of it go." Thomas said as he approached a zombie.

I laughed behind him,"There isn't anything to let go Thomas."

We fought zombies long and hard that night. I was sweating so hard that the drunk that I had earlier was completely gone.

I was completely sober.

And completely bloody.

"We should go and clean ourselves." Thomas said.

The group and I followed him. I wasn't tired. I looked around at all of the pools. They was hot as the steam flowed above them.

I quickly took of my clothes and step in. Thomas looked at me and did the same. Every two or three soldier shared a pool.