Chapter Seventeen

I shrugged,"It doesn't matter."

"Why do you do that?" She snapped.

I rolled my eyes, before I could disappear she grabbed my arm and the both of us appeared in her room.

"You claim you're in love with me but you still run off with women. Why?" She asked pushing me.

I laughed,"You basically told me you didn't care. I don't stay where I'm not wanted, you should know that by now."

"No, you run off like a child before we could have a proper conversation."

"Child? If you say so." I mumbled.

I tried disappearing but it wouldn't work. She was holding me in this room.

"Malissa." I snapped trying to overpower her but it wouldn't work.

I pushed her against the wall making her eyes change colors. My tattoos started to glow. How was she pulling power from me to use against myself.

"Stop."

She didn't listen.

I put my mouth to Hers making her calm down. My heart fell and slowly ran back up in my chest. She wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me closer. I bit her lip causing to gasp.

My tongue immediately found hers making her moan.

I quickly pulled away.

Her eyes was closed and face was fire red.

She was shaking. Did I do something wrong?Her eyes shot opened and she pushed me down on the bed.

My clothes disappeared then moment my back hit the mattress.

Her scent filled my nose making my dick immediately get hard. Malissa kissed my neck causing me to groan.

She bit me in my chest making me jump.

When I jumped, my dick slid across her hole.

"Mmm." She moaned pushing down on my dick.

I held her body,"Stop. Stop moving."

She held my arms down and started riding me, hard.

"I'm close baby slow down." I moaned shocking myself.

That's seems to turn her on more as her walls pulled me in deeper. I flipped us over and started pumping into her.

Skin slapping skin.

Moans filled the air.

I held out as long as I could.

I came inside of her as she latched down on my dick and squirted. I squeezed the sheets as her nails scratched my back.

Pulling out of her, I watched as my cum slowly fell out of her. Before it could hit the mattress, I picked her up and walked us to the shower.

Malissa turned her back and started to bathe.

"That wasn't suppose to happen..." She mumbled.

I swallowed and pulled her back to my front,"But it did."

"You're mines....?" I whispered.

She didn't respond.

We appeared back in the bed, fully dressed. I looked at her as she laid down.

"Do you want to try again between us? In the future." I asked.

She shrugged,"I don't know."

"What do you mean? You give me mixed signals. You say you don't want to be together yet your actions say differently." I snapped.