Chapter Eleven

3 days later.

Josiah POV

"You been here only six days and managed to try and kill her in just three. I could imagine what she went threw for Ten fucking years!" I yelled at Ava' daughter.

Her eyes turned purple and she pushed me. Before I could fight back, Jordan grabbed her then glared at me.

"This is a girl." She hissed.

I rolled my eyes,"I don't see any of you girls doing anything! The twins and their mother isn't far out, I'm sure they have noticed that none of us have power anymore."

"Once they figure out she harmed our Dad they will want revenge." I continued.

The doctors and my mother ran out the door and looked around,"Where is The King!?"

What?

Everyone went pale except for Ava Daughter.

"She's gone, again." Jordan mumbled walking away.

Mason wiped his tears and went into the other direction.

Fuck that.

I walked down to the cells. We barely ever use them because people was so afraid of us to do anything bad. When they find out Sam is gone again and why, they will want blood.

I looked at Amelia. She had a blind fold on and cuffs around her wrist. I opened the door and stepped in then closed it behind me.

Slowly walking to her, I pulled the blind fold down and she stared directly at me with those black eyes.

"What happened?" I asked her sitting down.

She didn't say anything but she grabbed my hand making me flinch. I didn't have any powers to fight her off.

I closed my eyes as a vision popped up. When it was over I leaned back. They should've stopped.

The cell opened again making me look up. Isabella was first. Then a raging Bella.

"Where is she?" Isabella asked Amelia.

She didn't respond. Maybe she can't talk.

"We just got her back." Isabella said.

I jumped up when Bella glared at me. She still scare me too this day but I love her as much as I love my own mother.

Bella looked at Amelia,"What did you do to her?"

The ground started to rumble. Wherever she's at, she's alive.

"I will kill one of your soldiers every day until you tell me what I want to know." Bella threatened.

"She doesn't know."

Isabella rolled her eyes,"How do you know that dear brother?"

"Because it's The new family fault. So no need of threatening her when the other daughter is the reason Sam is gone."

When I finished they turned and walked out with me trailing behind them.

Amelia POV

I watched them walk out the door. They talk so much. The woman amaze me though. She still acts like The king is hers. Yet the king is with another woman. Maybe all of them act that way..

I appeared beside The king. Under the ocean. Sharks and whales protected her body as she laid sleeping like a baby.

Her tattoo was glowing a light blue. I put my hands on her shoulder making her body heel faster.

The doctors could never do what I can. Her eyes shot open. She looked at me and laid back down as I finished.

She only had on briefs but didn't seem to mind her chest.

"If only you could of said we were just talking." She mumbled.

She flinched,"Who am I too fool? She would have reacted the same way."

I didn't say anything making her stop talking. She looked around at all of the animals.

"I wish I could stay down here forever." She said raising up.

I passed her clothes,"You are already pale."

She looked at me,"Im afraid this is my new color. None of my children or their mothers carry powers anymore. I took it all."

That's why they're angry.

She dropped her shirt. When she reached down to pick it up something snapped in her. Her eyes changed color and her body stood out.

Maybe it's from laying down too long.

"My child is dead." She asked looking at me with red eyes.

"Did you kill my child?" She continued.

I shook my head,"No."

She disappeared.

Sam POV

I watched from the corner inside the room at Ava. Her stomach no longer had that heartbeat that I heard. She laid there in silence.

I lost a child.

A boy.

All because of her being fucking stupid. The tattoo still haven't stopped glowing. I reached out and touched her stomach.

There's nothing there.

I don't smell him anywhere. He isn't living. I looked up and she was watching me with tears flowing down her eyes. She tried to reach out and grab me making me step back.

"I asked you to stop. More than once. You didn't do it and it costed my son life. It almost cost mines. You kill my son." I said as black tears ran down my face.

She grabbed my hand while crying,"We can have more!"

I let her hand go as she cried harder.

"We won't. It was nice while it lasted."