Guitar Man*

^^^^^
this pic will help with a visual later in the chapter. :))

Sophie's POV

I put Harry's clothes on hangers and tucked them in his suitcase for his stage outfits. He was packing for his tour, which he left for tomorrow. I was helping him, but also was using it as an excuse to be near him for a little while longer.

We had agreed that I would stay home this tour because we had two kids now, and they needed at least one of us at home. Since I worked in New York, we lived in New York, and I was not going to stop Harry from doing his job, it was obvious I would be staying with the kids.

It would be a lie if I said I wasn't dreading not seeing Harry every night because I was. My heart hurt as I continued to fill Harry's suitcase. He was on the other side of the bed folding his clothes into his suitcase.

"Baby, will you talk to me, please?" he asked. I set the sparkly top on the bed.

"I want to, but I'm scared if I do, I'll cry and I don't want to do that," I choked out. He got up and walked over to me. I was pulled into his body, my arms wrapped around him, and squeezed him tightly.

" I'm gonna miss you so much. Haven't been apart from you for more than a week in years," I whispered. His hand gently stroked up and down my back.

"Won't be that bad, baby. I have six shows in New York, you can come to all of them. Plus, more if you'd like," he whispers.

"I know. Just gonna miss having you here all for myself every night," I sighed.

"Wanna take a break?" he asked referring to our packing.

"Sure," I nodded.

"Fancy havin' a shower wit' me?" he asked.

"That sounds nice," I sighed. I let him grab my hand and lead me to the bathroom.

When we entered the bathroom he started the shower. I began to unbutton his shirt, while he worked on removing my shorts. He lifted my shirt and I put my hands up to help him. Once my top was off, he began kissing along my neck and collarbone. His hands roamed around my ass and hips. My fingers were tangled in his hair pushing his lips into me. I oped the glass door to the shower signaling to get in. We walked into the shower.

We stood in each other's arms for a while under the hot water stream. The occasional kiss placed on the other's body.

"Can I shampoo ya?" he asked. I nodded and giggled a "yes." He poured some shampoo in his hand and began messaging it into my scalp. He gently tilted my head back and rinsed my hair, his fingers gliding through to help the shampoo out.

"My turn," I whispered turning around and grabbing the bottle of shampoo. I rubbed it into his scalp until his hair was completely bubbles. I smiled up at him. He leaned his hand back exposing his neck to me completely. His eyes were closed as he let the water wash away his shampoo.

My lips placed open-mouth kisses on his neck. His hand placed on my waist slowly rubbed up and down my back in appreciation.

"I love you," he whispered looking down at me.

"I love you so much," I smiled back.

I grabbed the loofah behind him and added body wash to it before running it along Harry's body. He hummed at my actions as I continued to clean him.

When I was done, he took the sponge and did the same to me. We took our time, basking in each other's presence. When the water began to run cold, we got out. He wrapped me up in my favorite fluffy towel and changed into our pajamas.