2

The boys were lying around in the living room of their dorm room. Cato and Drake were on the couch, Thomas and Grey were sprawled on the floor. They were exhausted.

They had been in training for a little more than a month by then. They had to travel to LA almost everyday, but it was the least of their concerns.

"Hawthorne, if I ever have the energy for that again, I'm gonna kill you," Drake said quietly.

"Please do," the addressed said. "I... I am sorry guys. I thought it's gonna be more fun and less... work?"

"Grey, what made you think that the training at the FBI would be 'fun'?" Thomas asked.

"It is actually quite fun," Drake laughed. "Have you guys seen Thomas shooting?"

Cato and Grey shook their heads. Thomas sighed.

"He got a result of 100 % by moving targets," Drake said. "And 13 % for standing targets."

"Whaaat?" Grey asked in disbelief.

Thomas rolled his eyes.

"It's so confusing... The boards are just standing there."

"Nevermind, Tommie. On the weekend, we are practicing at my place, okay?" Drake asked.

"Okay, thanks. It is easy for you, I haven't been going on hunting trips since I was 5, like you."

"6, but anyway. I think I've never felt so tired in my life."

"Only two months are left," Grey said. "Did you start with all the books we need to read?"

"I made you notes," Thomas said. "They are in the yellow folder on the desk."

"I would probably kiss you right now, but I can't turn to you without hurting every muscle in my body," Grey answered.

"You're welcome. Are you guys okay, or do you need a copy?"

"Extra notes are always welcome," Cato said.

"I'm okay," Drake said.

"And how are you guys, by the way?" Thomas asked.

"We are going on a trip to the ocean with Nora at the weekend," Cato said. "If the weather is good, we might also swim a bit."

"Cool," Drake said. "Is it getting serious?"

"I guess so, she is really funny and good to be with, you know."

"And what about your Malibu Barbie, Tommie?" Grey asked.

"Oh fuck, Ivy," Thomas jumped up and he let out a loud moan. "I forgot that we have a date in hmm... 2 minutes. Do I stink?"

"Not more than usual," Drake grinned.

"Okay, then she has to live with that. I can't be late again, because then I have to listen to her complaints all night again about me being a bad boyfriend..."

"Again," said the other three in unison.

"Very funny, see you later," Thomas said and left the room.

"That girl is keeping a tight hold on him," Grey said.

"Isn't that what all girls do?" Drake replied.

"Guys, how about going down for some drinks?" Cato asked.

"Could we stay just for another couple minutes?" Grey whined.

"Grey Hawthorne choosing to lay on the floor instead of going partying. That is a first," Drake laughed.

***