15

Thomas was doing pull ups when his phone rang. He had heard it only the second time, it was his brother.

"Was he born?" he asked without saying hello. Then he shouted. "Little Baby Billy," he said emotionally. "When am I allowed to visit? Uh-huh. I'm coming tomorrow in the afternoon, is it okay?"

He was walking around in the training room.

"Did you... Did you talk to mom? Are you planning to? Yes, we spoke a bit on the weekend, she was excited, I guess... No, I know. As you think. Okay, see you tomorrow and give him a kiss from me. And congrats to Emily. Bye."

Thomas has never thought that he will be that happy to be an uncle. It was probably because he started talking to his brother only lately. He was sure that he was going to be angry with him forever and that he would not be able to forgive him. Even if his only sin was not to stay in Willowsbay. Half of the reason for his grudge towards her mother was her chasing Ben away.

On his way to the dorms, he stopped in front of a baby shop. He realized that although he was waiting for the birth he never bought any gifts for the baby.

He was looking at the baby clothes in the window when Grey poked his side.

"Who did you knock up, Roth?" he asked, grinning.

"Billy was born," Thomas said. "I'm visiting him tomorrow and I wanna buy something."

Grey looked at the baby stuff.

"When I'm having a child please buy me something instead of them. I mean they are babies, they won't appreciate it," he said.

"I thought the end of that first sentence would be 'please kill me' or something like that," Thomas laughed. "Are you planning on having children?"

"I don't know," he said seriously then he grinned. "I mean look at these features, it would be a shame not to pass on these genes."

"As far as we know, you might have already done that," he stepped to the door. "Are you coming in?"

Grey thought for a second.

"Nah, I'll pass on that. See you later," he said.

Thomas went inside.