1- The start

J

I just got out of detention because I hit the Andrews guy, he pisses me off, and I don't get why people like him. I hopped on my motorcycle and drove to the bar to get a drink.

I walked into the bar and saw Toni behind the desk, I walked over to her and asked for a drink with a lot of alcohol.
"Rough detention?" She asked while handing me the drink.
"I don't get why I have to be there. It's not like I have anything to do, I just sat with my thoughts." I said. The detention was so boring, and I was the only one because our principal took Archie's side- of course, he did.

Toni was ready to respond, but we got interrupted by my friend, Sweet Pea. "Jones!" He yells after me and as I turn around to look at him, I see him and some other Serpents covered in blood.
"Woah what the hell happened?!" I asked.
"Some Ghoulies decided It would be fun to beat our asses!" He says angrily.
What the hell! Why would they just beat up some serpents?!
"Toni, find some bandages and take care of them," I said looking back at her and she nodded.
Then I walked over to hear everything but also to try to calm down Sweet Pea, he has some serious anger issues.

After all that I needed a distraction, so I called one of my fuck buddies, this girl called Midge, we have done it before, but she's too stupid to see this is never going to be more even when I told her, she still has her hopes.
She arrived at my trailer after 5 minutes. I swear that girl is so in love with me, which isn't good.
I began to kiss her and then lay her down on the couch and took her clothes off while she screamed my name.
She isn't even that good but at least I get to think of something else.

I woke up the next morning with Midge lying next to me, I called her name, so she would wake up and she did. She woke up and turned to face me.
"That was amazing as always babe" She said, and I rolled my eyes at her.
"I'm not your 'Babe' Now get up and get out." She nodded sadly and packed her things and then left out of my door, a few minutes after Toni came in.
"Midge?" She said, shaking her head. "It's not my fault she's in love," I said and she rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She walked into my kitchen to make coffee, Toni is like a little sister to all the Serpents.

"Want some?" She asked and looked at me, I shook my head no, and walked over to take some cereal.
"What are you gonna do with the Serpent, they are mad because of yesterday." She was sitting down in one of the chairs in front of me.
"I'm not sure." I said "I just don't understand why the Ghoulies beat them up just like that." I added
"Yeah, It's weird." 

We talked for a bit longer until my phone rang, I checked who It was and the name of one of my friends Fangs popped up on the screen.
"What the hell does he want?" I mumbled and Toni struggled.
I took the phone to my ear to be met by a panic Fangs. "Calm down Fangs, What happened?" I said standing up and Toni looked confused at me.
"The Ghoulies destroyed the Whyte Wyrm, It's a mess!" He yelled with a panicked voice.
"They did what?!" I asked and raised my voice.
"They wrote 'By the Ghoulies' on the wall with pig blood or something," 
"I'll be there in 5," I took Toni's hand and we hopped on our motorcycle.
I don't understand What's wrong with the Ghoulies, of course, they have fought against us before but never come to our territory. 

What do they want?

We arrived at the bar and almost all the Serpents were there too, they were all super pissed.
The Whyte wyrm is in the middle of our territory, and then It's the Serpent's home.
"Move!" I yelled and pushed them aside, so I could come in, everyone whispered and called my name.
I managed to push them all to the side, and now I stood in the doorway to see the whole building smashed. It was a mess, the tables and chairs were thrown around and there were drinks all over the floor and some holes in the wall, probably someone who kicked the wall.

And then I saw It. Up on the stage where I used to be standing in a Serpent meeting, there was written 'By the Ghoulies' on the wall with red, probably pig blood as Fangs said.

All the Serpents stood behind me and talked at the same time, they yelled my name and asked what now and some of them suggested beating them up now. They were yelling, so I couldn't think, I turned around to face them.
"Enough! Everyone shut the fuck up!" I yelled, and they got quiet.

 I turned to look at Fangs and asked "What about my office?" In my office I have everything, lucky I took my computer home last night since all my plans for the Serpents are on there but still, my office Is mine. If they touch it, I can't promise I won't kill them.

"Well..." He said but didn't finish the sentence, he looked terrified and at that moment I knew the answer. I ran up to my office to see they kicked down my door and everything was a mess, and then I looked at the wall where they wrote 'You have something that is ours' With the same pig blood, I thought to myself what do I have that is there's?
And then I remember the dog we saved from the Ghoulies a week ago, and apparently, he is important. I ran down and yelled. "Topaz, go see if Hotdog is okay," Yes we named him, hotdog. Believe me, what they called him was a lot worse.
She nodded and went down to the basement, we could hear the dog barking. Hotdog doesn't like anyone, only me.
"He's okay." She says and walks up again, so they didn't find him, but that doesn't mean I don't want revenge.
I walked up to the stage. "We're gonna clean this up first, and then we're gonna beat them up!" I said and everyone agreed.

Vote and comment:)

What do you think about this story so far?

1078 Words☆