11- Princess

B

-

"Stop screaming you fucking slut!" He yelled while covering my mouth.
"You will never get out of here!" He says kissing me hard on my body while holding my arms over my head roughly as It hurt.
He then went up to my ear and whispers
"You're my fucking toy now" and then he slaps me on my cheek, leaving a burn red mark.
I can't do anything, I'm too weak.
I'm too weak.
I'm weak.
Weak.
-

I woke up from my worst nightmare in the middle of the night.
"Weak" I whisper, I'm too weak.
I want Jughead beside me telling me everything's okay, but I can't.
It's my fault I got kidnapped, he didn't ask to find me, and he couldn't leave me, I have to live here in his little sister's room, and he has to give me food, I feel so stupid, he's a gang leader, he doesn't care about someone like me, besides It was just a nightmare, I don't want to bother him more than I already do. 
So I'm trying to get my breath back to normal, and then I'm hugging my knees, but don't let my tears come out. It's too risky.

The next morning I haven't slept at all, so I'm just laying in my bed waiting for Jughead to wake up.
A few moments later he opens the door and walks over to me and then kneels down while I fake sleep. 
"Good morning beautiful" He says, kissing my forehead.
"Hey" I said, opening my eyes.
"How was your sleep?" He asks, and I'm putting on a fake smile
"Perfect" 
Perfect, a word I learned from my mother always to say and to be even though It's a lie,
You have to be perfect. 
Perfect daughter.
Perfect student.
Perfect friend.
Perfect girlfriend.

You have to feel perfect, tell them you feel perfect with a fake smile that can convince everyone because if we're being honest, no one cares about your feelings, no one cares about how you feel, they only ask to show they are a good person because who wants to be bad? 
I want to believe he cares, but I can't.
"Okay, well breakfast is ready, and watch a movie after, and then go to the wyrm." He said and I nodded.
I Got up and went to Jughead's room to find an outfit.
I found one and smiled to myself.
"You found one?" He asked standing in the doorway, I just nodded, and he left, letting me change in his room to this:

"Hi" I say shyly, Jughead looks up at me and smiles.
"You look good in my clothes" he chuckles.
I smile at him.

After a while, we sat down "What do you wanna watch?" He asks as he came with popcorn
"Can we please watch Romeo and Julie?" I ask hoping for a yes, he just chuckled again
"Everything you want." He then found the movie and then set It on.
Not even a minute into the movie I have an urge to be close to Jug, so I did, I walked over to him shyly, making him look at me confused, and then I lay down, my head on his lab and my hands holding his.
"You're a real cutie" He says, smiling.
We watch the whole movie in this position, by laying on his lab and him playing with my hair.

The movie ended and I sat up.
"It's so sad" I said, making him laugh, I feel like a normal teenager again but my life is so different now.
"Come on, let's get ready" He said, making me super nervous, what if they don't like me? I mean they are a gang and what will they say? The last time they saw me I was covered in cuts.
"Just stay with me and everything will go okay" He said, and I nodded.

After a while we were ready to leave, so we walk out of the house and Jughead walked toward his motorcycle, I gulp and walk over to him and look at It before saying
"I'm not going on that death machine" I say with a serious tone.
"You scared?" He asked, raising his eyebrows with a smirk.
"I'm...not!" I lie, I'm fucking scared.
"Come on, I promised to keep you safe" He says, making fun of me.
I think about it for a moment while Jughead waits for an answer.
"Fine, but give me your helmet!" I ordered, and he gave me his helmet with some crown cut in the front matching his beanie, probably because he's the leader.
I sat behind him with the helmet on my head.
"Hold on tight, Princess" I giggle at the nickname and do as he says, wrapping my arms around his waist, holding on tight, I swear I can literally feel his abs!
"You're ready?" He asks.
I nod against his back where my head rests, and he starts the motorcycle and something tells me, he takes a longer path to tease me.
In the beginning, I feared for my life with closed eyes.
A while after, I start opening my eyes. It's beautiful.
Just two teenagers on a motorcycle on our way to a bar on the bad side of town. 
Just two teenagers enjoying life.
I wish It was that easy. I wish It was easy to feel normal, but I'm not, and I probably won't be a normal teenager or a normal human ever again.
I was kidnapped. Abused by a gang. Raped by the leader and left alone by my family and friends.
I was taken away from normal life.
And now again my life will change the second I walk into the wyrm, maybe for the better or worse, and hopefully, I can get some answers.

"Okay, we're here" He says, getting off the motorcycle and I do the same.
It's a big bar surrounded by cars but mostly motorcycles.
He tells me again that It's okay, and I nod grabbing his hand, and pressing my body close behind him as we make our way toward the door.
my heart starts pounding from fear, but I trust Jughead.

Once we're close he stops making me stop too and look up at him confused.
"Just so you're prepared, we will get a lot of attention and questions" he says, and I nod.
Something I've always hated is attention, and I've always got It.
"Also I will probably order them not to hurt you in any way" He added, and I nodded again.
Then we walk through the door.

As soon as we step in, all eyes are on us, well more like me, but I'm hiding behind Jughead.
Everyone goes quiet, but a few are whispering.
As Jughead said there are men and women of different ages, but mostly there are men.
I see a big scene in the end and in the other end is there a big scene too, but It looks more like a stripper scene whereas the other one looks more like a scene if people have something to tell.
In front of me is the bar with a pink-haired girl I remember as Toni and I can see Sweet Pea and Fangs sitting down close to her also staring at us like everyone else. I also see a few people glancing at us or me, but I ignore them.
"Listen up everyone!" He yells, but he already has everyone's attention.
"This is Betty, we saved her from the Ghoulies, and she's under our protection, so If I hear anyone from in here who hurt her in any possible way I will kick your ass out of this gang and make your life a living hell!" 
He yells.
 It's cute how protective he is. I didn't really think he would threaten them because of me, but again I do not like the attention, It's more embarrassing.
"Understood!" He yells making It clear to anyone.
"Yes boss!" They say at the same time.
He then tells them to go back to whatever they were doing, and we walk deeper into the bar toward his friends, and I'm just grabbing closer to his arm.
Sure It's scary to be here because It's like a whole new world but also because I've always been the innocent girl.
I've never gone to a party or drunk alcohol, I've not even had sex yet, even though I've always felt that It was annoying Noah, I have always held back, not wanting to do anything I didn't want to.
The people in here are loud, making me jump secretly, these loud sounds are scary, and now my mood changes from embarrassed to scared, but I just have to shake It off, I can do this.

You can do this, Betty.

Vote and comment:)

1419 Words:)

Will the Serpents accept Betty?