13- The mall

B

-

I wake up sitting in a dark room alone and scared.

Where the fuck am I?

The door opens showing a man
 in his 20s with black hair and a face looking like a psycho.
"Little Cooper finally decided to wake up I see"
He chuckles darkly and start comes closer, making me back away a little.
"Who are you?" I ask, he smiles but not a nice one. 
"Don't ask me questions slut!" He yells and slaps me across the face.
A tear rolled down and more are threatened to spill.
"I'm gonna hurt you so much that you wish you were dead!" 
He yells kicking me to the floor and doesn't stop.

-

"Stop!" I yell sitting up and looking around the room making sure I'm alone.
Breathing heavy trying to get my breath under control.
I get out of bed, sneaking out of the room without making a sound, I open Jughead's door a little and see he's still asleep, and I let out a sigh of relief.
I can hear his little soft snores, making me smile, and then I close the door not wanting to wake him up.
I go to the kitchen to check the clock. There are still some hours left before Jughead wakes up.  

I found some food and sat down on the sofa and looked around.
It was all so new, so I decided to explore a little. I sat the food down and began walking around the room.
I saw some old stuff, but what really caught my eye was a picture of a family of four, a boy I fast figured was Jughead you can see it by his smile, hair, and of course his beanie, which I assume he had for a long time.
He stood in front of his parents holding a little girl who I guess is Jellybean.
I looked through more stuff and found pictures of him and the Serpents.

Do you know the feeling of missing someone you've never met?

Well, I miss something I never got to do, if that makes sense.
I miss the life I could have gotten if I didn't get kidnapped, so now I'm asking myself a question I always think about

What did I do to deserve this?

After overthinking everything once again and crying a little I decided to go lay downstairs in my bed, But I won't try to sleep. I don't want another nightmare.

Today will be scary like yesterday and maybe even more.
We're going to the mall, and I know there will be a lot of people which makes me nervous, I also know Toni will try to find out more about my family and their secrets and something tells me I don't want to know, but I have to.

After just laying in my bed for a couple of hours I hear Jughead walking in, so I turn around to face him.
"You okay?" He asks, clearly worried.
"Yeah, just nervous about going to the mall today" I say, It wasn't a lie.
"You don't have to be nervous, I'll stay by your side okay?" I nod and give him a small smile.
He walks over kissing my head
"Okay, now time to get up, Betts" and then I run into Jughead's room and pick some clothes.

He walks over kissing my head  "Okay, now time to get up, Betts" and then I run into Jughead's room and pick some clothes