9- Questions

B

Right now I'm standing behind
Sweet Pea. I think his name is. While Fangs is standing by my side making sure I don't fate.
The cuts and wounds are of course something we should worry about, but I also know that my body is too exhausted. I'm too thin. And I feel like fainting, I have done that before but then Malachai would throw water all over me, and beat me up, so I'm trying to get control over my body and using my last energy.
The Ghoulies have surrounded us and right now I'm fearing It was a bad idea they took me with them, I know Jughead made a promise, but hell, I don't even know if he's still alive or Malachai killed him.
I have nothing to lose, but they have.
I'm brought out of my thoughts by the raven-haired guy pushing the Ghoulies who are in front of us aside and kicking them making sure they're in pain.
He walks over and brought my arm around his neck for support, I'm so relieved He's alive, but he has a few cuts and I can see he's in pain, It hurts me to see It, I also notice his leg is much worse and the part of my dress fall off, so now his cut is open, and It's obviously infected, and he's losing much more blood now.
"Let's get you to a safe place" He said smiling and then giving the others a look, probably to let them know we left.
Then me and Jughead heading away from the Ghoulies toward the forest giving me flashbacks from the time I tried to escape and how It ended, that it was in that moment I realized I was too weak to escape, I remember screaming when he pushed my toward his bed, hoping someone good will hear and come to my rescue but no one ever did.

No one.

We arrived at an old dark green car. He opened the door to the back seat and helped me in.
When Jughead crawled in, the other Serpents were following behind.
Jughead was sitting in the middle with me on one side and Fangs on the other and two other serpents in front, while Sweet Pea, Toni, and the other Serpents took the motorcycles surrounding us.
We were driving fast away, Jugheads holding tightly in my hand.
"Jug" I said weakly, I can feel my body is too tired, and I can't keep myself awake.
He turned his head, looking at me in my eyes, I then took my seat belt off and placed my arms around his neck while I bury my head in his neck, and then whispering
"I can't keep my eyes open anymore" I know It will be worse by closing my eyes, but I'm too exhausted and Jughead understood, he also understood It's not only because I'm tired but because of my body and the lack of food.
He nodded and lifted me to sit on his lab. He's holding around me tightly making me feel safe, telling me It will be okay.
"You're strong Betts" is the last thing I hear and a kiss on my forehead is the last thing I feel before drifting into a deep sleep.

After a while, we arrive, and I can hear them, but I can't see since I have absolutely no energy to open my eyes. The only thing I see is black. I can hear Jughead's panicked voice.
"Everybody move!" He yells and takes me in his arms carefully running inside a building.
"Fangs get the first aid kit now!" He yells, and I hear Fangs running away and Jughead laying me down on something, probably a table. I then feel his warm breath near my ear and whisper "You're safe now" making me mentally cry with pure happiness, and then I'm gone again. I wake up still with no energy feeling Fangs trying to clean my cuts, and then I'm gone again.

The next time I wake up, still with my eyes closed, I feel Jughead holding my hand and playing with my hair. He keeps sitting beside me and talking to me even though he doesn't know if I can hear him or not he's talking, and It makes me feel better since I don't have the force to open my eyes. I'm happy he's telling me everything.
Apparently, I'm in his home which is a trailer, and making me feel much more safe knowing I'm in his home, he's telling me that Fangs cleaned the bad cuts in a bar called The Whyte wyrm and Jughead said they call it the Serpents home or their safe place, he told me that I now lie in a bed in a room that used to be JB's.
He's also telling me that his leg doesn't hurt that much and that he hasn't lost too much blood thanks to me.
"I'll be back soon" He says and kisses my forehead, something I love, and then he walks out making me think.

 Am I really free? Is my nightmare over? No, It's not, I haven't been in the real world in two years, I haven't met new people in two years. I haven't had a good meal in two years. I haven't seen my parents in two years. I haven't seen Sofia or Noah in two years. I don't love him anymore, but it will hurt to see him again. Is he in another relationship?
If my parents didn't want me to be found then what about my friends?
What did my dad do that he had to give me away? And how did he even get involved with a gang like The Ghoulies? As far as I know, my parents were working on the Greendale newspaper but were that also a lie?
My head is filled with so many questions and so many emotions, I want to break down, but I can't.
I just need to hold on making sure not to break down.

I then wake up, like actually waking up and Jughead isn't here, I sit up realizing I have
new clothes on, I have an S t-shirt on and some gray sweatpants.

I then wake up, like actually waking up and Jughead isn't here, I sit up realizing I have new clothes on, I have an S t-shirt on and some gray sweatpants

I then Realized It is Jughead's. I looked down under the t-shirt, lucky for me, I have the same bra and underwear, so he didn't see me naked.

Vote and comment:)

This is cute 🥺