4- Betty Cooper

B

He asked who I was.
I'm not sure if I should tell him my name, but he's a Serpent which means he is Malachai's worst enemy, so I trust him. just a bit.
"Betty Cooper" I answer, and he looks into my eyes, Shit, he's handsome.
He has green eyes and I could get lost in them in hours, He has black curly hair and a beautiful curl in front of his eyes, and he's wearing a gray beanie shaped like a crown, It's pretty cute.
He brought me out of my thoughts when he asked
"What did they do to you, Betty? why are you covered in blood?"
I completely forgot that my whole body is covered in my blood and I don't know what to tell him.
"Well...I...they." I tried to tell him but could get the words out.
"They beat you?" He asked, and I nodded slowly. When I looked back into his eyes I could feel the anger and the sadness and petty.
"It's really not a big deal Jughead." I said looking down.
"How did you end up here?" He asked, and brushed my hair behind my ear.
I stayed silent, still not sure If I can trust him or not.
"I won't hurt you, Betty you can trust me." He said "Promise" He added and held his hand in a pinky promise, and I give him a little smile.
I gave him my hand, and he made a pinky promise.
"Well they Kidnapped me some time ago, and no one has found me yet and Malachai said they took me because of my father, but I don't trust him." I said and he kept looking at me.
"How long ago?" He asked with a serious face and I just sighed. He took his hand up to my cheek slowly and let my head rest in his hand when he asked again softly.
"How long." I looked into his green eyes.
"T-two years ago." I said and watched him looking at me in shock.
"I'm sorry." He said, and I shook my head "It's not your fault" I said, and he sighed.
"Why haven't I heard of you, a 15-year-old girl getting kidnapped is a big deal."
He says I struggle.
"I don't know, but If what Malachai says is true then maybe they didn't even call the police." I said a bit sad. "Where do you live?" I asked.
"The Southside of Riverdale you?" he said and my heart broke a little if it isn't already broken, Riverdale is very close to Greendale, and if he hasn't heard about me. I guess they didn't look for me.
"Well... Then I guess Malachai was telling the truth because I lived In Greendale which is very close to Riverdale." I said and he said he was sorry, but I don't need his petty, this is my life.
"Do you have any siblings?" He asked and I shook my head.
"No, but before all this, I had a boyfriend and a best friend, but I don't think they remember me anymore," I said with a fake smile.
"Well if It would make you feel better, I've never had a girlfriend." He said and took me by surprise.
"I know, I know." He chuckles and continued "But I'm The leader of the Serpents and have a lot of enemies who want to kill me and my loved ones." He said, and I could hear a little pain in his voice, I think he gives up a lot for his gang and I feel a little bad for him.
"Who are the Serpents?" I asked curious, he looked at me and smiled.
"If you ask anyone else we are a gang who kills people and delivers drugs, and they will probably call us scumbags, but the truth is The serpents is a big family, yes we do sometimes kill but only if they hurt people we love, and sometimes we work with drugs but only to get food on the table." He said smiling when he talked about the serpents. I don't know how to feel, I don't know him, he could be lying in my face right now.
And then I realized he was staring into my eyes like he was looking deep into my soul and trying to figure out what I was thinking, and then he spoke again.
"You don't have to be scared." He said knowing exactly what I was thinking.
I stayed silent and looked at the ground.
We were silent for a couple of minutes, just looking in each other's eyes, but we got interrupted by the door smashed open to reveal Malachai and two men behind him.
"I see you found my punching bag." He said looking at us with an evil smirk.
Jughead stayed silent, but he was full of anger.
"Hold him back" Malachai said to the men, and they walked over to Jughead, he tried to fight, but they held him, so he could move, and Malachai walk over and sat in front of me looking into my eyes while I tried to avoid his.
"Look at me." He said, but I kept my head down.
"Look at me!" He repeated but this time yelling, I looked him slowly in his eyes.
"Good." He said under his breath and then turned to Jughead.
"You wanna be in the game with me and the other boys, Betty loves this game." He said smiling.
"You don't even give her wounds time to heal, you will kill her." Jughead said, and he was right, but unfortunately, that didn't matter to Malachai.
"Not my problem." He said and kicked me in my stomach and then grabbed my arm rough to make sure he lifted a blue mark, and then he led me out of my room, while I heard Jughead starting yelling after Malachai to stop and the last thing I hear before the door closes is Jughead's voice.
"It will be okay Betty." He yelled.
Malachai pushed me into a room with three other men and they started kicking me.

Vote and comment:)

983 words:)