2- My beginning

B

(2 years ago - 2 June)

Dear diary.

I love my life, I do, but sometimes I just wish I was someone else.
Don't get me wrong, I love my mom and dad and my best friend and of course my beloved boyfriend, But I don't feel like I'm myself, I'm known as the perfect girl next door, and it's stressing me out.
Also, I know a lot of people are jealous of me and I feel bad about that:(
I'm so lucky to have this life and I feel guilty when I want another life.

-Betty C

(2 years ago - 18 June)

Dear diary.

Today I was with Sophia and Noah in the mall. I'm so happy they like each other.
I can't imagine if my boyfriend and best friend didn't like each other, but they do, and It makes me happy:)
I'm happy with Noah, he always helps me when I need him and when I'm crying he makes me feel better as he says 'some people have it worse, and then I stop crying,
He's right, people have it worse, and It helps me not to cry even though I'm a person with a lot of feelings:)

-Betty C

(2 years ago - 6 Juli)

Dear Diary.

Today was not the best because my parents were fighting last night and It's not the first time that happened, I don't know what they're fighting about, but It hurts me when I hear It.
They fight when they think I'm sleeping and then the next morning they pretend nothing happened.
I don't want them to get a divorce, so I hope everything will be okay. I want to tell Sophia or Noah, but I'm scared that they will leave me, because how can I be perfect if my parents keep fighting:(

-Betty C

(2 years ago - 13 Juli)

Dear Diary.

Something is wrong.
My parents keep fighting, and It got worse, they always fight now, day and night
and when I ask what's wrong they pretend everything's okay, but It's not, and I'm worried:(
Anyway, I'm gonna go for a walk and will write to you when I'm back, I just need some air:/

-Betty C

(Present time)
I never wrote back in my diary, I remember It like yesterday, I just wanted some alone time and some fresh air because my parents were fighting, and then It became dark, I didn't realize how long I was away, so when I was on my way home, I notice some car next to me and I have seen it before, but I just thought I was paranoid, and when I tried to call Noah because I was scared, It was already too late, and they kidnapped me.

I'm still sitting in the same room as I was two years ago when they brought me here.
It's a dark room with no windows, and then you ask how can I be here for two years? and why haven't I tried to escape?
Believe me, I tried. I tried one time a year ago, when I realized no one will find me, so I tried myself.

(Flashback - 1 year ago)

I ran through the woods, I knew they are a gang called The Ghoulies, and they love beating people, especially me, but I don't know where I am, so I just run and hope I will be back to my old perfect life in Greendale.
I ran and ran with tears in my eyes, but fell.
"Silly girl thinks she can run away from me." A shadow said, and I turned around to meet a guy with the other Ghoulies, I found out he was the leader and called Malachai, and he now stood in front of me.
I got up and quickly tried to run, but he ran after me and was a lot faster, he grabbed my waist hard as it hurt.
"You thought wrong." He said, and they all began to laugh.
He pushed me to the ground and I would roll into a passion when he would kick me, but instead, he just stared at me while the others laughed even louder.
" No no no, I have a much better idea." He said and two men came and grabbed me and dragged me back, but after a while, I realized we weren't on our way to my room, but to his office, which meant to his bedroom...

(End of flashback)

He raped me.
It was a one-time thing, but he kept kissing me and touches me and so did his friends, but They kept beating me up for no reason and I don't even have time to heal, they also only give me food one time a day, and It's not much, I know I'm too thin, but I can't do anything.

I always wonder how my family is and if they miss me and if they're still waiting, I also wonder if Noah is waiting for me to come back and if Sophia is crying every night because she misses me.
Are the police still looking for me? Probably not since It's two years ago and no one has found me.
The last couple of days the Ghoulies have been pissed because some other gang broke in and took a dog named Hash or something, I've never met the dog, but I know he's important to Malachai, I just hope he won't take his anger on me, but I'm not that lucky, because He always gets in a better mood when he beats me up, he loves seeing me hurt.

As I saw It coming, Malachai stormed into my room with a couple of other Ghoulies and looked mad, but had an evil smirk on his face as he stared at me.
"I'm mad, sweetheart." He said, I didn't even beg him to stop.
He walked over to me and I Immediately lay in a position, so he wouldn't hit my head, and then they started hitting me and kicking me.

Vote and comment:)

993 Words.