3- Jughead Jones

J

We were cleaning even though you could still see that someone had broken in, but I'm satisfied because right now I just want to beat their asses.
"Everybody listen up!" I said and The serpents walked toward me to hear my plan.
"They started this war, and they gave what they had, now It's our turn to show what we are capable of," I said and everyone nodded.
I took a map and placed it in front of them. It was a map for The Ghoulies Territory.
"In this building, most of the Ghoulies are because most of them live there, and here-" I said pointing at another building
"Here is Malachai's office and the basement, but I want us to attack here," I said pointing at a place close to the building where his office was.
"Some Ghoulies will be there, and It's perfect if we have to go back," I said and everyone nodded.
"Any questions?" I asked and Sweet Pea spoke up.
"Can we kill them?" He asked and I looked at him before smirking.
"As long as you don't die then yes," I said, and he smiled.
"Yes boss." He said and we walked out.

We were close to the place and I let the Serpents on the way and gave the localization and they did as I said.
I grabbed Toni and asked
" You remember our deal." she nodded "Of course Boss" she said and ran to her position.
If anything happens to me, I have a backup plan, but I'm Jughead Jones I don't get caught.
We were all in our position when some Ghoulies came out including Malachai
I hear them talk about something or someone?
"I miss when she yells in pain and cries."
Malachai said.
"Boss you have had her in a long time maybe It's time to kill her and find a new one" another said
"No!" He yelled and they backed away.
And That was my sign to come out of my hiding place.

"Something wrong Malachai?" I said as I walked in front of them with two Serpents behind me.
"Nothing you should worry about, I'm surprised you're done cleaning up so fast."
He said and some Ghoulies laughed.
"You started the war Malachai." I said and gave signs to some Serpents to come out.
Sweet Pea with five men and Fangs on the other side with five men as well.
"Wow, like I haven't seen that coming." He said sarcastically and some Ghoulies came.
I walked over to Malachai and punched him in the head and so It began.
The Serpent vs The Ghoulies and me vs Malachai.
I pushed him again, and he had blood on his face, he kicked me in my stomach, and we were fighting, my head was already bloody, but we continued.
After I kicked him in his face he walked away "Running away from me Malachai?" I said and chuckled, and some other Ghoulies hopped on me from my back and tried kicking me down.
I was close to the ground but didn't give up, if I lay on the ground I would never come up again.

"Don't fucking touch my Boss!" Sweet Pea yelled as he ran toward me and fought with the Ghoulies while I helped.
We kept fighting, and it looked like we were gonna win, but one thing you should know about the Ghoulies is that they play dirty like right now when we hear a gunshot and crazy Malachai come toward me with his gun in his hand, some of The Serpents took their knives up, but I think we both know what will win.
"Okay Serpents, We have done enough." I said, and then we ran out but unfortunately, we split apart and now I was alone I didn't have any idea where the fuck I am.
I probably didn't think it through and that's a big mistake.
I slowed down, and now I just walked and tried to figure out where I was.
"You're lost, Jones?" Malachai asked, standing behind me.
"Fuck off," I said and then I realized they surrounded me.
"What is wrong Jonesy?" He asked as they chuckled.
"Shut up" I snapped and tried to see if I could escape, but there were too many.
"Shit" I mumbled to myself.
"Now the very only Serpent king isn't so dangerous." He said laughing.
There was silence in a while, and then he spoke up again
"I'm gonna kill you, Jones." He said and then shot me in my leg, I landed on the ground in pain and looked at my leg covered in blood.
And then they took me up and dragged me against a Ghoulies building.
"You have to be with us for a while," Malachai said while I fought not to yell because of the big pain in my leg.

They dragged me into the building with his office and the basement and I guess I will end up in the basement.
"You're sharing a cell with a slut so have a good time" he said and pushed me into a cell, why the fuck does he give me a slut? Of course, I'm sometimes sleeping with sluts, but I don't feel like It's time for that.
I came into a dark room without Windows or even light. It was just dark.
I'm wondering what the Serpents are doing, and I hope Toni remembers what I told her.
I stood there a while but was brought out of my thoughts by a sound, and I'm guessing It was the slut Malachai was talking about, but when I went closer I saw a blonde girl hugging her knees, she looked scared but also calm.
"I'm not gonna hurt you." I said softly and the girl looked up, and then I saw the blood.
Her whole body was covered in blood.
I stood there looking at her in shock not knowing what to do or what happened.
She just looked me in the eyes.
"You're not a Ghoulie." I mumbled I wanted to walk over to her, but my leg was in pain so I slowly sat down.
"You got shot?" She asked and I nodded.
She looked at me for a while and then ripped a little piece from her dress off.
A black dress was the only thing she was in, and It didn't look very comfortable.
"What are you doing?" I asked as she was near me, she just looked at my leg without answering and tied it around my leg.
"It's stopping the bleeding a little" She said quietly but not shyly.
"Thanks, I'm Jughead Jones." I said and she looked back at me.
"Who?" She asked seriously, and I chuckled.
"I'm the leader of a gang" I said and pointed at my back where I had my Serpent jacked.
Black with a Serpent sign.
"What's your name?" I asked looking into her eyes, god she's beautiful.

Vote and comment:)

1109 words

{And so they met}