7- The mysterious guy

B

I woke up from my surprisingly good sleep, of course, I feel pain in every part of my body, but I feel safe.
I can feel two strong arms holding me close to his body, It was Jughead Jones, the mysterious raven-haired guy.
I then remember all of what happened yesterday, how Malachai and his friends beat me so badly that the last thing I saw, was black.
I remember feeling cold water on my forehead but didn't do anything since I was too weak. I hate being weak.
I remember waking up on the mattress to the sight of the mysterious raven-haired boy who seemed to be lost in his thoughts but what caught my eyes was his nearly bare chest then realized he cleaned up my blood as I helped him with his leg, I'm thankful that he helped me and that he kept his jacket on, even though he doesn't know I was raped I'm happy he kept It on, but damn he is hot! I know, I can't think that, but I do.
I remember seeing the concern in his eyes when he looked at me.
I remember asking for his jacket even though I hoped he didn't hear me, I'm happy he did.
I remember falling asleep close to him. I feel safe when I'm with him.
Maybe It's because he's the first in two years who showed nothing but kindness toward me, or maybe it's something else, I don't know.
I'm laying here in pain just got beaten up, but for some crazy reason, I don't cry or shake.
I feel noob, I haven't cried in a long time and I just can't.
I feel so weak, and I'm scared that if I start to cry, I will never stop.
I'm still laying on his chest lost in thoughts, staring at his abs.
"Like what you see?" He says and chuckles.
I am of course so embarrassed for staring, looking up, and looking in his eyes.
"Thank you for helping me yesterday" I said, we are both in pain, but he can really lift my mood.
He helped me yesterday, making me wonder If It's because he truly cares about me or because I helped with his leg but either way I have literally nothing to lose.
"Your welcome" He replied smiling, he was close to making me smile too, but I couldn't. It's like, whenever I feel just a little happy, A big black cloud comes over to cover the sun and starts to rain.
"Why do you think no one is looking after me?" I asked, and I'm sure he heard my voice crack.
"Am I really that bad?" I rather not ask that question, but I couldn't stop myself.
My only hope was my friends and family, but since I figured out that they really don't care about me, making me think about so many bad things about myself. What did I do to deserve this?
"No Betty, you're amazing, and I don't know why they haven't found you yet" He answered with a sigh.
"Do you think I deserve It?" I ask, but afraid of the answer, I feel so alone, and I think that's why I won't let him go, I'm afraid to let go of his chest, Afraid that he will leave me and I will be alone.
He shakes his head and kisses my head softly "No" He said and brought his finger and tilted my chin up, forcing me to look at him.
"I have only known you for two days, and you're an amazing, beautiful and extremely cute girl"
He said making me blush but also making me feel like crying. I want to cry in his arms so bad, but I can't.
"I don't know what their problem is but when you're meeting my friends you will have so many people caring and loving you that It will be annoying." He said, making me widen my eyes.
"What do you mean when I meet your friends?" I asked confused, I feel safe with him, but I know that his friends and family or Serpents will come and save him and leave me.
"You didn't actually think I would let you stay here right?" He says, making me more confused, what was he saying?
"I will get you out of here, I promise" He said and at that moment It felt like the whole world stopped.
Was he serious? Will he really risk his life for someone like me? Was there any chance I would get my freedom back? What is freedom?
"Don't promise something you can't keep" I said, holding around him tighter.
He is the Ghoulie's biggest enemy and I have been here two years meaning he didn't know how dangerous they really are and maybe still doesn't.
"I'm getting you out of here whether you believe me or not" he said.

It has been some hours later, and sadly he now has his t-shirt on, but I kept his jacket and since we had nothing to do, we used the opportunity to get to know each other more.
To my surprise, we have a lot in common because even though I have been kidnapped and haven't been a real teenager in two years I'm still the perfect girl next door, and he's the bad boy, the gang leader, and perhaps even the player.
We both share a passion to write and reading, and we both like to go on a walk in nature when life gets too much. We share a passion for crime series. I'm like Nancy Drew, and He's James Bond.
Even Though we also have our differences, His favorite color is black, and I'm all pink and baby blue, he's more the geyser type while I'm more the romantic type like Romeo and Julie.
"So if the Serpents are like your family, what about your real family?" I asked but fast regretting It by the sad look on his face, so I looked down ashamed, and I think he noticed It
"It's okay Betty" He said making me look up at him, he smiled and sighed before answering
"One time we were a happy family, me, my parents and my sister Jellybean, But when I was 13 and JB was 9 my parents walking in war with the Ghoulies because my dad had enough, he was the Serpent king at that time, and he had some anger issues, but when they come back, It was only my dad, a woman named Penny at that time the Ghoulies leader had killed my mom." He said and took a deep breath before continuing.
"Then when I was 15 my dad made me king, I thought It was too early, and later I found out he made me king, so the Serpents didn't need him, because when I came home he and my JB were gone."
He said with a sad voice, I walked over to him and cuddled close to his side exactly like yesterday.
"I'm sorry" I whispered, feeling guilty for asking.
"It's not your fault" He said, also cuddling close to me.
"Get some sleep Betts" He said, making me secretly smile a little.
And soon I drifted to sleep in his arms.

Vote and comment:)

1175 words