25- The missing part

B

I try to scream for help, but the big hand that covers my mouth doesn't let one little sound out. I panic. What the hell do I do now, I don't want to go back. Tears are building up as I try to get out of his grip, but he's too strong. Then I hear his voice "If you stop fighting, I'm not hurting you" I don't have a choice since I know he is too stronger than me, so I slowly stop moving. He let out a breath of relief, I look ovet at him, but I don't recognize him. He looks like he is in his early 50'ties with black hair and brown eyes.

Wait, I have seen him before...

"Never thought I would ever see a girl live here" He sits down on the couch with a glass of water in his hand. "You're Mr.Jones?" He looks at me and then nods

"Just call me Fp, Mr. Jones makes me feel old" I remember seeing him in one of the pictures, Jughead had with his family, but Jughead told me that one day Fp was gone with Jug's little sister and now he's... back?

Oh, This is kinda awkward.

What do I do now?

"What are you doing here?" Deciding on that he's not any threat, I move closer and take a seat in a chair in front of him.

"You have probably heard all these stories about me leaving" I nod "Well they're true" 

Okay so Jughead's dad had abandoned him and now come back, this is bad news. I know Jughead still hasn't healed from the pain his dad let him go through. First, he losses his mother, and then his dad and sister disappear.

"I know my son will never forgive me, but I want to try over"
"You left him and took his sister when he most needed you" He sighs, he looks disappointed at himself, but he should be disseminated in himself. "I know and I regret that"

"You had years to come back but didn't, why?"

"I was too scared, I had just lost my wife"

"So you decided to leave your son too?"

"I know It's not an excuse, but I want to talk to him and I know he's dying to see JB"
He's right, Jughead loves JB and I know he misses her like crazy.

"I'm guessing you're special to him since you're living here?" I look up at him and he nods toward some of my clothes.

"Yeah, I'm Betty" I politely reach my hand out and he shakes It.

"A girlfriend?" I blush at his question and shake my head.
"Just friends" He hums in response and looks around.

"How do you think he will react to me?" He starts

"You must know him well since he let you into his home" I nod with a smile.

"You cost him a lot of pain and abandoned him, but he's a good guy"
"You two have a lot to talk about, but I know he still loves you"

He sighs and takes a sip of his water.

"Should I call him?" He gives me a quick nod. I stand up and move into the kitchen while finding my phone, I tap his name in and wait for him to answer. I don't have any idea what to say, I know he doesn't want to talk to him or forgive him, but He will be happy once he hears about JB, then they can meet again.

"Betty? Is everything okay?" Jughead's concerned voice comes through the phone. I take a deep breath debating with myself about what should say, but that just worries him more.

"Betty, talk to me are you okay?"

"I'm okay, but Jug... you should come home"

"What why? What's wrong Betts?" I look at FP who's looking down with sad eyes.

"Jug, your dad is here"

It goes dead silent before he hangs up. Does that mean he's coming or not. He wouldn't leave me alone so I'm sure he's on his way. I don't know what will happen, but I know It isn't gonna be pretty. Jughead only had himself and had to take responsibility for a whole gang, he said goodbye to any childhood he could ever have and I feel so bad, just the thought of him taking care of everyone else than himself. He had to grow up fast and he didn't even get to heal from the death of his mother.

I'm here now and I wanna be here for him, I want to make him happy because he makes me happy.

I know all negative feelings are running through his head. He was left alone at 15 years old, I know he had the Serpents and I'm thankful for that but He was still a kid.

You know, when I'm thinking about It, we were both left alone that year.

We both had to grow up to keep ourselves alive and safe, we both had to forget about those who left so It wouldn't hurt this much, but now when his dad is back. The man that took everything he loved from him, Jughead's emotions will be over the edge and too much for him, I hope FP knows that.

Vote and comment:)