32- The end

J

*two months later"

The last two months have mostly been about getting used to our new life.

The Serpents have been really well actually we're happier than ever, sure the northside is still a pain in our ass, especially Andrews but the Ghoulies isn't our concern anymore. I have made sure they all got the shit life they deserve and I have made sure neither Hal nor Malachai will ever near Betty again, but if they do she has a whole big family behind her who will protect her with their lives.

The week after Betty and I started a relationship, I knew that she would be our queen but no matter how much I tried Tallboy would stop being against it.

Luckily for us, my dad owned me a favor for all the shit he had put me through so he stepped down and isn't a part of the Serpents anymore which made me get enough power to kick tallboy out and make Betty a part of the Serpents and have her stand by my side as the Serpent queen.

I have also found Jb and made her live with us with my dad, I haven't forgiven him and I never will, but he's my dad after all and he starts getting old, I want to be with him and I want to have the feeling of a dad again. Jb is as mad as me at my dad but she's still really young so she doesn't understand it as much as I do.

It feels good to have her with me again and it seems like she has thought of me every day as I have done with her.

The Serpents have taking Jb in as they have also missed her but again there is a lot of broking trust when it comes to my dad and he's the only one who can fix It and I know he's trying to.

The best thing about our family together again is how they took Betty in too.

Betty and Jb are like sisters and begin to think betty likes her more, but it feels like a dream, my two favorite people in the world can get along and my dad, he's also taking Betty in.

I'm still scared he will take her or Jb away, but this time I won't let It happen.

For a year ago I had nothing and now I'm surrounded by people I love and love me, I won't let that down without a fight.

Betty and I have used the time to catch up on everything she has missed, luckily she's a fast learner so it isn't that bad and her grades are still amazing.

She's not scared of showing emotions anymore, she still gets some nightmares, but I'm always there for her.

She smiles a lot more- a real smile.

She has put her past behind her and she's still getting used to this new life but I know It makes her happy.

Our relationship only gets better every second that goes and none of us complains.

We haven't done anything sexual even though she has tried to get me the hints about It, I want her to be ready and I know she's not yet.

I know how broken she is because of the trauma of the rape, but I keep reminding her that rape can't take your virginity and I will forever make sure she remembers that.

"Juggie!" Her sweet, but damn loud voice bring me out of my thought and back to reality.

Betty comes running toward me from her last class, I have been waiting for her to come out since we have plans.

She swings her arms around my neck and I hug her back and when we pull her away I give her a long heated kiss.

"I've missed you" I tell her with sad puppy eyes.

"Jug, we saw each other in last class"

Well, it felt longer.

"I still missed you," I say safely as I stare into her beautiful eyes.

"I missed you too" I smirk at her comment as she giggles

"You better" She stands up on her toes and kisses me softly.

"I have agreed to meet Veronica and Toni so we can go shopping, that's okay right"
Oh yeah, Betty, Veronica, and Toni have become really close.

No one has a problem when Veronica is with them because she has never been mean to any on the south side.

"Of course Betts, but we have plans tonight remember?"

"Don't worry my time tonight is all yours" She gives me her biggest smile.

"Good"

"I love you Betts" Her smile grows bigger, if that is even impossible and her eyes light up at my words, it's just three damns words but they still mean so much,

"I love you too Jug" 

*****

Thank you for reading:)