17

~Cayn's POV~

I showed up to Wisteria's little apartment on Friday night, knocking on the front door as I waited for her to come out. A few seconds passed before she swung the door open, big brown eyes wide and the dark curls of her black hair falling down to her hips.

"You're early! I'm not done packing my stuff yet!" She pouted, letting me step inside. I turned around when I heard the door swing shut, my eyes trailing over the glossy strands of her hair that always made me want to touch them. "If you want help, I don't mind." I told her honestly, my voice a murmur as she turned towards me again. A smile formed on her lips that I loved the sight of, mesmerized by how pretty she was. "Okay, then, if you're sure." She agreed, her small hand sliding into my larger one before she began to lead me to her bedroom with a pep in her step.

She glanced up at me over her shoulder and grinned brightly. "I just need to pack some stuff from my bathroom. Could you grab my makeup bag from the drawer in my vanity? Just toss it in my bag over there." She asked, pointing a long finger towards the packed bag on top of her bed.

Giving her a nod of agreement, I watched her disappear into her bathroom before I headed towards the vanity table at the foot of her bed. It was then that I realized that she hadn't told me which drawer the bag was in, so I just opened up one of the random ones on the left side. No bag. I shut the drawer and moved down to the one below it, yanking it open. Again, no bag there, but I did find something else.

The drawer was empty except for a small, light pink colored vibrator.

For a second I just stared at the little object before Wisteria suddenly came back into the room, causing me to release the handle of the drawer and straighten up like I'd been caught doing something bad. It wasn't like I'd been looking for it, of course, but I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable now that I had found it there.

She came to a halt the second her eyes landed on me, stood before the open drawer that contained the little toy. I could see the embarrassment written across her face immediately and wished that I had never found it. "I-It was an accident. I wasn't sure which drawer your makeup bag was in, so I was just opening random drawers." I said. Despite the fact that I didn't see it as a big deal that she had a vibrator, I could tell she was embarrassed about me seeing it, so I hoped I was making her feel a little better somehow by saying that.

I reached out and pushed the drawer closed, watching as she gently bit onto her full bottom lip. "Um, that's just...I mean, I don't.." She began stammering as she nervously pointed at the now closed drawer, trying to think up an unnecessary excuse. A small smile formed on my lips and I shook my head. "You don't have to explain yourself to me, sweetheart. I'm aware of what it's for, and I'm not going to be upset because you and your boyfriend use toys in bed." I chuckled. Though I hadn't necessarily expected for her to have a certain reaction, I certainly didn't expect it when she gazed at me with a confused frown.

Wisteria now looked a little bit shy. "I wasn't going to say that. Owen and I have never used it before. J-Just me." She admitted quietly, causing me to cock up a brow. I couldn't help but to be intrigued, nor could I help the way my dick stirred. "Oh, yeah?" I smirked slightly and trailed my gaze over her figure. The visuals that my mind began to conjure up had me wanting to watch her use the toy on herself. "It sounds to me like you're missing out. You'd like it even more during sex." I told her.

She shrugged weakly and walked a little bit closer, stopping just before me. "I-I don't get the opportunity much." She whispered, but I just cocked up a doubtful brow. It wasn't a subtle look, so it was no surprise that she noticed. "I'm serious!" She huffed and crossed her arms over her voluptuous chest. "Owen doesn't really, you know, want to be physical. We barely even get to second base most of the time, never mind all the way." She admitted in a grumble.

Though I could easily tell that she was being entirely serious, I found myself staring at her as I processed her words, unable to believe what I had just heard. "You're telling me that you guys don't have sex?" I asked with clear surprise, unable to hide it. It didn't seem like it was something that she had decided on, judging by the look on her face. I couldn't fathom why her boyfriend didn't want to have sex with a woman like her.

"Yes, I am." She grumbled, looking down at the floor as if she were ashamed to admit it. I stared down at her for a minute or two, flabbergasted. "I see." I muttered, the pieces quickly sliding into place. Her boyfriend couldn't and wouldn't pleasure her, so the toy seemed to be for herself. My dick ached at the thought and I cleared my throat, gently tilting her head up to look at me again. "Has there ever been anyone that wants to make you feel good, Wisteria? Anyone who touches your pussy and you know they'll make you cum better than you make yourself?" I asked, training my eyes upon hers. Shock crossed her big brown eyes and she gave me a slow, hesitant shake of her head. "N-Nobody." She admitted in a whisper.

I reached down with my other hand and opened the drawer. "Then I'm taking this with us. You know why?" I hummed, grabbing the small vibrator from the drawer before I shut it again. Wisteria gave another shake of her head, a furrow between her brows. "Because, at some point this weekend, you're going to be in my bed and I'm going to use this toy on your pussy, all while I'm inside you. Fucking your neglected, needy cunt the way you deserve to have it. Would you like that, Wisteria?"

Her eyes were dilated and I could see the way her thighs tightened over one another. It was so easy to see now—just how much sexual frustration she seemed to have pent up. She had never experienced true want from someone else, and she was lucky that I wanted her more than anything because I was more than willing to give her what had been withheld from her.

"I do." She confessed in a whimper, only fueling my desire. It was difficult to stop myself from grabbing her hips and giving her it all now, so I gave her a hard, lingering kiss instead before I pulled away. "Good." I breathed. "Now let's get this bag packed before I'm tempted by you any further and then get the help out of here." I said.

A laugh left her lips and she nodded her head with a grin, my gaze unable to leave her as she flitted around her room, packing up her bag.