25

~Wisteria's POV~

It was Saturday morning when I headed over to Cayn's house, just as we had agreed upon a few days ago. I woke up just before nine AM to take a shower and begin getting ready, making sure to fully shave my body.

Once I had showered and shaved, I exited the bathroom wrapped in a fluffy towel, quickly picking out a pair of cute undergarments that I pulled on. I kept my towel on over them so my hair wasn't dripping down my back and sat down at my vanity, wanting to do my makeup before I got dressed. Getting dressed was usually the last thing that I did when getting ready.

I began to do my makeup, which luckily only took me about twenty minutes to do before I was done. After I finished doing my makeup, I headed into my closet to pick out something to wear, eventually pulling a cute dress from one of the hangers. It was a lavender colored dress with white and pastel blue plaid stripes on it, white lace lining the breast line and along the bottom of the dress. Not wanting to wear pumps today, I slid my feet into a pair of white, high top converse. The weather was supposed to be pretty nice today, so I decided to tie my hair up on my head in a loose bun. Lastly, I grabbed my purse and phone before I left my apartment, making my way in my car towards Cayn's house.

When I stood on his front porch, I knocked on the front door and waited patiently for him to come let me in. Only about thirty seconds ticked by before the front door was swung open, Cayn's large frame standing on the other side as he gripped the edge of the door. I smiled up at him excitedly, tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

"Hi!" I chirped, watching as his lips tugged up in amusement at my clear excitement. "Hey, sweetheart." He hummed, stepping to the side. "Come on in." He invited me, gesturing me towards him with a large hand. I skittered into his house, biting on my bottom lip when he playfully smacked my butt as I passed by him. A soft laugh escaped me and I glanced at him over  shoulder, watching him slam the front door as I made my way down the hall.

My steps led me over to the stairs as I heard him begin to follow after me, the hurried steps making me rush to get up the stairs. A playful smile tugged up on the edges of my lips, the soft grabs and brushed of his hands on my figure making me shiver and a rush of anticipation to shoot through me. "You're grabby." I teased with a laugh, dancing around the edge of the large couch. He smirked, leaning against the back of it with his hands braced on it. "And you're just too pretty to not want to touch." He retorted, the compliment causing my heart to flutter.

I crawled onto the couch, my knees pressing into the cushion in front of where he was leaning, and peered up at him through my lashes. We stared at one another for a while until I reached up, gently grabbing the back of his neck to pull him down into a kiss. He seized the opportunity the moment that I gave it to him, gripping at the curve of my waist as he kissed me deeply. The passion in his kiss was unlike anything I'd ever experienced from kissing Owen, and I shivered at the feeling. If kissing felt this good, why was I only just now feeling this way? How had I been missing out on this for so long?

A few minutes passed before I had to break the kiss, needing to catch my breath, and I smiled softly up at him. "Want to order lunch?"

**

Cayn and I laid together in his bed a few hours later, my belly full and my body content being wrapped up in the warmth of his arms and the soft silk of his sheets. I smiled to myself.

"What's got you in such a good mood, hm?" Cayn hummed, legs tangling with mine. I glanced up at him, propping my chin up on the firmness of his chest. "Am I not allowed to be happy here?" I sassed, cocking up a brow. He just gave me a flat look and I snickered, rolling my eyes. "I just feel really good around you. Safe and cared for. I feel wanted, and I didn't realize until I met you how much I needed that." I admitted.

His bright eyes softened. "You know I'll always want you, Wisteria. I don't understand how you have just accepted the state of your relationship with Owen when you deserve more." He told me in a murmur, the sincerity in his gaze making my heart flutter. "Well, I liked him for a long time before we actually started dating, and things were perfect then. He made me happy. After a few months, I gave him my virginity and things just kind of went downhill from there. First he wasn't around as much, then he stopped being as physically affectionate and I started feeling a bit insecure because he never seemed to want to have sex. I just kind of chalked it up to him not being a very sexual person and left it at that..." I began to explain, fiddling with the soft fabric of his shirt.

"And when we met, you made me feel different. I still don't think I have ever felt even a fraction for him what I feel for you." I admitted. The utter look of content that formed on his face when I said that was clear to see. I smiled softly and pushed up a little more, throwing one leg over his hips so I was straddling his lap.

"Is that so?" He murmured as I leaned over him, my fingers curling around his thick biceps, and gently rocked against him. "Show me how true that is, sweetheart. I'd love to see."