30

~Cayn's POV~

It was Wednesday night when Wisteria showed up at my house, standing patiently on the front porch when I opened the door after having heard her knocking. I took one look at her and was pretty sure I was about to start drooling like a damn dog.

She beamed up at me, wearing a cute pink dress and a cropped white cardigan with long sleeves. Due to the fact that she was only wearing a pair of white converse, she looked even tinier before me, and I couldn't help the twitching of my lips as I looked down at her. "Hi." She said brightly, brown eyes practically sparkling. I loved that sparkle, that happiness that she looked at me with, and even more I loved knowing that it was there because of me.

"Come in. I don't know how you're not being eaten alive by mosquitoes right now." I chuckled, stepping to the side with a gesture for her to come in. Being that it was humid out, I would've been surprised if she hadn't been bit by a bunch of mosquitoes just walking up the driveway, especially with her legs exposed.

I waited for her to slip past me before I shut and locked the front door, glancing back in time to see Wisteria wandering off towards the direction of my bedroom. My lips twitched up again as I began to trail after her, watching the way the long strands of her dark hair fell down her back, the loose curls swaying temptingly above her ass.

Wisteria entered my room and set her bag on the floor beside the couch in front of the hanging TV, a playful smile on her face when she spun around to face me. "That's quite a full looking bag for one night with me, sweetheart." I mentioned to her, taking up a teasing tone to my voice. She giggled softly and the airy sound had my skin warming. "Well I'm a woman, so I need a lot of things. Your shampoo smells too strong, so I have to bring my own." She pouted. I cocked up a brow and pretended to be offended, rearing my head back slightly. "Are you saying you don't like smelling like me?" I asked in response.

Unsurprisingly, Wisteria gave me a flat look, not amused with my joke. "I like my shampoo better is all." She answered matter of factly. The slightly defensive tone to her voice made me smile in amusement, but I decided not to tease her. "I think I like yours better too." I agreed in a hum, stepping closer to her. "But I'm probably inclined to, since it smells like you." I added as more of a playful afterthought.

She smiled, not at all resisting when I wound my arms around the curve of her waist and pulled her up against my front. "Have you eaten dinner yet? We could order in, if you'd like." I asked in a murmur, lifting a brow at her curiously. I heard her stomach grumble in reply and knew I had my answer, causing the edges of my lips to tug into an amused smirk. "Sounds like you're hungry to me." I teased, hoisting her up in my arms before I carried her over to my bed, where I dropped her onto the blankets. She stretched her body out along my bed and rolled herself up within the blankets, making herself a cocoon in it.

"I want a burger and fries." She told me, the soft sound of her voice coming out a little muffled from the blanket she was rolled in. Amused, I plopped down beside her and chuckled as I saw only her dark strands of hair from the top of the blanket burrito that was hiding her face. "Burger and fries?" I echoed in a hum, reaching out to tuck the blanket down enough to actually see her. She blinked as her face was now exposed, glancing up at me from beneath her dark lashes. A cute little grin broke out across her face that made me snort. "Mhm." She nodded in affirmation. "A double cheeseburger, to be specific." She added when I rose from the bed, watching me as I headed over to grab my laptop from where it laid on the couch. I quickly placed an order on Doordash for our food, returning to bed with her afterwards.

"How was your day, hm?" I asked as I grabbed the blanket and pulled, unraveling the cocoon around her before I tugged her into my side. She was warm and soft, addicting to cuddle against me.

"Pretty boring. I didn't do much." She answered in a soft hum, soft hands slipping beneath my shirt to reach around to my back. I almost shuddered at her touch, especially combined with the feeling of her long nails dragging teasingly over my skin. "And...Owen?" I asked hesitantly, causing her to pause and bite gently on her bottom look. "I haven't really been able to get the chance to talk to him even on the phone, let alone in person, and I don't want to tell him over a phone call." She told me with a slight frown. Though she had been much more relaxed the past few days since our first time talking about this, I knew it was something she was still concerned about, and I hoped she could get it over with soon just so she wouldn't have to stress about it any longer.

"Sometimes I feel like it's my fault for putting you in this position." I admitted lowly, brushing my fingers through the long strands of her dark hair. She stared up at me in surprise, brown eyes widening. "What?" She frowned, not expecting me to say that. "You're not the only one that played a part in this, Cayn. If I didn't want this, I'd never have allowed it. Although I know it's wrong of me, I don't regret it at all." She assured me, the sincerity clear in her words.

I hummed and trailed my hand down her spine until I clutched her ass in my palms, squeezing the soft, round flesh tightly. My blood was thrumming through me, making my head feel like it was spinning. "I'm glad." I muttered, nuzzling my face into her neck. "You deserve better than to be with a man who can't even be bothered to call." I told her. She softly grinned up at me in a way that made my chest warm. "You know, being with you is the only reason that I finally realized that." She said, cuddling closer. I weakly smiled and kissed her cheek, one and then the other. "I hope you can speak to Owen soon. You're stressing too much over it, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous that I can't call you mine and mine alone." I grumbled, earning a soft giggle from her.

Wisteria suddenly flipped me onto my back, straddling my hips with a playful smile on her full, pouty lips. "We both know I'm already yours alone, Cayn. I have been since we met." She hummed, leaning over me.

The words made my fingers dig into her flesh, peering up at her as I felt my pants tightening around my crotch with my growing erection. "Yeah?" I muttered. "Say it again, sweetheart." I demanded, wanting to hear her say it. I'd never tire of hearing her say it, of knowing that she was mine.

And she just giggled, pressing her body into mine. "I'm yours. Only yours, Cayn." She practically whispered, as if knowing that I wanted it. Needed it.