19*

~Wisteria's POV~

Later that night, I entered Cayn's bathroom and changed into the nightdress that I had packed to sleep in—though I would be lying if I said that I hadn't picked it based off the fact that I hoped he would find it sexy on me.

I took off my clothes except for my panties and slid the slip dress on over my head, not surprised to find that it only fell just above my mid-thigh and that my breasts were very on display, almost popping out. The little slip dress was made of silk and colored a pastel green, silk turning to lace that covered my breasts and wrapped around to the back of the dress. Along the breast line were soft pink flowers and green leaves, not quite covering my nipples but certainly making them harder to see through the lace.

For a moment I took the time to examine myself in the bathroom mirror, debating whether or not I should go out there in this. What if he didn't think it looked good on me? What if he just ignored me altogether? I wasn't sure which of the two sounded worse. Both would be utterly humiliating.

Eventually, I shook my head to myself and brushed out my dark hair, setting the brush on his sink and then I left the bathroom before I could convince myself to change. If I didn't do this now, who could say when I would, if ever.

With slowed steps I glanced towards where I had left Cayn on the bed, distracted by his phone now. I headed up the steps and he glanced up as I stood at the end of his bed, his clear, sparkling eyes darkening as they trailed over the length of my figure. "Does it look good on me?" I asked softly, my fingers curling over the silk fabric of the skirt of my dress.

Cayn clenched his jaw tightly, his tongue slipping out to swipe across his bottom lip, wetting it. I could tell what he was thinking purely from the way he stared at me, causing my cheeks to warm and a pool of heat to gather between my hips. "Fuck yes." He muttered in response. "You look gorgeous. Come here, sweetheart." He said, watching me through a lustful gaze as I crawled onto his bed and over towards his large frame as he leaned back against the headboard of his bed. I crawled on top of him, straddling his lap with my legs on either side of him. "Is this okay?" I asked, gently brushing my fingers over the tight shirt covering his chest.

His large hands cupped at my ass over the silk fabric of my dress, squeezing my backside tightly. "Mhm." Cayn hummed, fingers pulling at my clothes when I leaned into him and sealed my lips over his a moment later. My palms slid up his chest and I pressed my chest into his, feeling the slight scruff of his shortly trimmed beard as my fingertips grazed along the line of his jaw.

Though the kiss was slow and gentle at first, it didn't take long before both of us were growing more rough with one another, my nails digging into the back of his neck while his fingers curled through my hair and tugged at it with a groan. I felt my nipples tighten and I shivered against him with desire, moaning softly into his mouth. He slid one hand from my butt to my chest, teasingly brushing his thumb over the pebbled nub of my nipple as it poked against the lace covering my breasts. Surprised, I broke away from the kiss and opened my eyes, breathing just as heavily as he was.

"So fucking pretty." He mused lowly, a surprised squeak leaving me when his fingers hooked themselves beneath the lace and pulled it down, exposing one of my breasts. Goosebumps spread over my skin and I whimpered softly at the teasing way he pinched my nipple, rolling it gently between two fingers. He gently pulled and pinched before ducking his head down just slightly, sucking my breast into his mouth. It was a new sensation for me, tingles rushing down my spine and making warmth pool between my thighs.

"Oh, god..." I whimpered softly and rocked my hips against him absentmindedly, biting on my bottom lip at the feel of his hard bulge beneath me. He seemed to be just as turned on as I was.