22*

~Cayn's POV~

Dressed in nothing but a pair of flimsy, lacy panties, Wisteria flipped herself around so her ass was facing towards me now. My dick twitched at the sight that greeted me.

Her panties were a light blue color, the lace darkened from how wet she was, and she arched her back a little in a way that muddled my head. I groaned lowly and leaned forward, smoothing my hand up the side of her thigh until I reached the wet space between her legs. My fingers pulled at her panties until they fell around her knees, exposing her glistening, swollen pussy to my gaze. "So fucking wet already, sweetheart?" I chuckled, finding it both amusing and sexy that she had gotten so turned on just from sucking me off.

Wisteria shuddered as I grabbed her ass in my hands, biting on my bottom lip at the ample size of her backside while I groped at her. I could see the way her thighs shook and her hips rocked as I kneaded her ass in my palms, the action only exposing her core to me even more. "Please, Cayn..." She moaned softly when my fingertips brushed between her folds, circling around her swollen clit. My jaw tensed and I shushed her lowly, shifting behind her until my cock smacked against the wetness of her pussy, making her body tense in surprise. She whipped her head around and peered up at me through wide, shocked eyes at the sudden contact, a flush in her cheeks.

We stared at one another for a moment, as if having a silent conversation, and even though I could feel her growing wetter with my dick pressed against her from behind, I made no move to push inside or take her. I waited, one hand gently grasping at her hip, and watched her closely. A few seconds of silence passed before she bit her lip and shyly rocked her ass back against me. "Are you going to put it in?" Wisteria asked softly, making my dick twitch between her thighs. I groaned and dug my fingers into her flesh, aroused and aching at that teasing tone of voice she'd used. She was a sweetheart, and hearing her ask me that like she knew how much I wanted her made my heart pound. "Do you want me to, Wisteria?" I responded instead, flipping the question back to her despite the fact that her dripping cunt was obvious enough. I wanted her to say it, to ask me.

And it seemed that wasn't lost on her because she giggled softly, arching her ass up as she gently pressed her cheek into my blankets. "Yes. I want you inside of me, Cayn. I'm aching for it." She admitted softly. I gripped the base of my cock and pressed to her entrance, watching her thighs tremble ever so slightly the second I did so. My fingers dug into her ass and I pushed forward, groaning in surprise at the shocking amount of resistance I was met with. She squeezed me tight, stretching wide around my shaft as she moaned into the blankets and I saw her toes curl. Neither of us seemed to have been prepared for how good the other would feel.

My eyes were hooded as I pulled out slightly, using two fingers to reach between her legs and fiddle gently with her clit. I heard her breathing tremble and smirked, removing my touch there to instead press the rest of my cock inside of her, forcing her slick walls to take me in.

The rest of my cock finally bottomed out within her heat and I shifted, grabbing the little vibrator of hers that was just beneath my bed, within her bag. I turned it on and she whimpered when I pressed it between her thighs, right up against her already swollen clit. A loud, deep moan left her lips as I did so, the vibrations making her walls tighten around me and her fingers to clench at my sheets. "Oh, god." She whimpered, back arching. I began to thrust into her, slowly at first, and my cock somehow grew harder within her pussy as her thighs shook at the overwhelm of sensations.

I rubbed the vibrator teasingly back and forth over her clit as I pumped into her harder, feeling her wetness making my cock move easier within her heat. She moaned as my hips smacked against her ass, my free hand gripping at the back of her neck to pin her chest into the bed. The walls of her pussy squeezed me tightly, causing me to groan and press the vibrator to her clit firmer, wanting to feel her come around me. It did her in, making her moans come out louder and more breathless, the way that she squeezed me within her making my dick throb.

"You're so fucking tight." I told her through a grunt, panting heavily as her ass rocked back against me with need. Her dark hair spilled down over her shoulders, sprawling across my sheets. "Give me it, Cayn. Don't stop." She begged breathlessly, the sound of her soft, needy voice making me ache. God, I had never felt like this, so filled with want for one person. I dug my fingers into the back of her neck and she moaned as I swiveled my hips, stirring my cock against the inside of her pussy.

Wisteria's response was immediate, her moan coming out loudly as her thighs shook and her ass bounced from the force behind my thrusts. She clawed at my sheets and whined as I fucked her harder, loving the way that her body reacted to mine. Pleasing a woman had never been hard to do in bed, but I had never wanted to do it so badly before. I wanted her moans, to feel her respond and know that she would come because of me.

"I-I'm gonna cum." She warned me in a weak voice, but I already knew this just from the way that her back arched and her arousal slickened her inner thighs. I felt her pussy squeeze me tight and I grunted. "Yeah? You gonna come for me, Wisteria?" I groaned, leaning over her from behind just enough to bite playfully at the curve of her neck. Goosebumps rose upon her skin at the action and a flush filled her cheeks, teeth biting gently into her full bottom lip. "Yes." She answered breathlessly, brows furrowing in pleasure. I teased her clit with the vibrator, pressing it right up against the nub until she wobbled on her knees, whiny little moans tumbling from her lips as she attempted to keep herself steady.

My cock pounded into her, the rough impact of my hips smacking against her ass when combined with the vibrations against her clit making her legs finally give out. She fell onto her belly and moaned as I went with her, pressing my cock deep into her until I could feel her thighs shake. "C-Cayn." She whimpered and let her weighty breasts press against my sheets, my body covering hers from behind, like a blanket.

I flicked a button on the vibrator, turning it up higher, and she shook wildly as I shifted it beneath her so it was firm against her core. It stayed pressed against her clit when I withdrew my hand from beneath her soft figure, grasping each of her wrists in one hand. The vibrations against her clit were more intense now than before, making her writhe beneath me as she moaned and dug her nails into the palms of her hands. "Fuck!" She wailed and trembled when she began to cum, clenching around my shaft as I pounded her into my bed. "There we fucking go." I groaned when I felt her hips shifting, her sensitive pussy trying to get away from the vibrator beneath her. "Keep fucking coming on my dick, sweetheart." I encouraged her with a hiss.

She mewled softly and buried her cheek into the mattress, the wetness of her core only seeming to double as she came, and then kept on coming. My fingers tightened around her wrist as I felt it, her cries slowly growing louder from her seemingly unending orgasm. Her pussy clenched and soaked all over my cock, dripping between her inner thighs and onto my sheets.

The throbbing of my cock grew almost unbearable, a low groan leaving me at the tight grip of her around me. "Tell me where you want it, Wisteria. I'm not gonna last much longer." I growled, her pussy gushing with each thrust. She moaned and peeled her eyes open, hazy brown eyes glancing over her shoulder at me with a flush in her cheeks. "Anywhere you want. I'm on the pill." She told me softly, tempting me. My balls tightened and my dick throbbed as I pumped into her, the idea of emptying inside her making my mind fog.

Wisteria seemed to like it just as much when I held myself within her as I came, groaning as my release pumped into her in thick ropes. "This is my fucking pussy." I growled lowly into her ear, nipping at the shell of it with my teeth. Her thighs shook beneath me and she moaned softly, squeezing me as if she was trying to milk my cock for all I could give her. "Yes. Yours, Cayn." She submitted, breathless.

My hips rocked against her ass slowly, waiting it out until I slowly withdrew from her soaked core. A little whimper left her lips as I grabbed the vibrator and gently pulled it from beneath her, flicking it off. "Oh, god." She panted quietly, trying to recover. I stroked my fingers over her core and she jerked, gasping at the sensitivity of her flesh. "Too much." She protested softly, causing my lips to twitch up as I pulled away from her. My fingers threaded through her soft hair, brushing it out of the way before I pulled her over and hoisted her into my arms.

"Come on, sweetheart." I hummed. "Let me take care of you." I murmured, carrying her towards the bathroom.