Chapter 1: A-Trio Reunion... Friends until the end.

It was...

Forever...

Since Ashter and Lucinda became independent...

But for that long...?

A couple can't be independent forever. Or that is what Ashter feels...

"Hey, Ash." A phone is next to the werewolf's ear, as Ashter smiles as Lucinda spoke on the other end,

"Hey, Lucy..." He says as it was nighttime where he was but dusk where Lucinda was.

"I'm sorry I haven't called in a while. We all were busy helping out Aaron before we headed off to Starlight." Ashter tells her as she chuckles,

It has been over half a year since then.

"Don't sweat it, Ashy. Aphmau needed us to help her with her day-to-day life. But I assure you she has been blooming with life." Lucinda giggles as Ashter chuckles,

"Haha, I'm sure she has." The two became silent...

They've been keeping their relationship neutral lately. But deep down Ashter can't contain his excitement and wants to see her so badly like it's his last day on earth.

"So... How's the new werewolf life?" Lucinda wonders as Ashter went silent... But then he smiles,

"It's been going great. We were all so busy in the house so we decided to help Aaron not just emotionally but physically. He won't heal unless we all show that we care for him." Ashter confirms the new leaf Derek and the other are showing. It's been only half that year and he saw it...

But soon... Ashter will then experience himself reuniting with his friends and family...

"Aaron. C'mon, it's your last day in therapy." Ashter is seen annoyed as Aaron wears a purple sleeveless jacket alongside no shirt, opening his toned torso with many scars. It was a horrible sight to see, as the two wouldn't enjoy the visions they share.

"B-But Aphmau will be here soon! I want to make sure she-!" Aaron was interrupted as Ashter sighed,

"Aaron. It isn't just going to be your father that will be upset, I'll be just the same." Ashter is seen wearing an orange jacket with no sleeves as it is zipped up with red and light red patterned trunks.

"..." The two were quiet as Ashter is seen carrying a sandwich,

"Here, you haven't had breakfast since this morning." Ashter hands Aaron a toasted bread, egg, bacon, and ham sandwich. Aaron smiles a bit as he stares at it for... It has a familiar feeling...

"Hurry up, your supervisor is waiting." Ashter chuckles as Aaron bids Ashter a farewell...

The werewolf is seen in a room as he is staring out in the wide ocean through the windows. The tropical wonderland is everywhere with many flowers and palm trees with the scent of clean air not common in the city.

"Starlight Wonderland... Huh?" Ashter was questioning...

"..." He then stares at the huge amusement parks far out. Going around and witnessing the attractions will cost the whole summer. He thought through the time they've been here and hoped to take Lucinda around the place to make up the change of plans, scene, and location. Ashter wears a necklace but instead of the large circular frame, it's a small rectangular frame going horizontally, as the lapis is molded into the golden frame. He stares at it...

The feeling he had from it vanished away too... Everything he had vanished since the drama of S4. Especially his special necklace.

He did have Magic... But that Emerald was the main source of using his powers to the fullest. Making that Forever Potion ruined and eradicated every single hope of connecting and using Athena and Wolf's powers without losing control... Especially now that he is connected to Aaron. His rage doesn't matter but if he gets out of hand it'll be a brawl with Melissa and Derek he'll face.