Chapter 16: Already Thought of Decision

The two Ultimas stand there in complete shock as Ashter was the only one more conflicted.

To have turned his own best friend and brother's girlfriend...?

He couldn't even fathom to even think about this stuff as Ashter looks at Aphmau, as she knew what Ashter was capable of.

Unlike Aaron, his transformation of others is painless, yet he can take the werewolf's ears and tail, and Aaron is a painful transformation via eyes...

Ashter looks down as Aphmau then says,

"I... Told both of you this was a stupid question..." Aphmau says as Aaron reassured her that,

"It's... Okay, Aph. It's just... Ashter never knew about this secret we talked..." Aaron explains as Ashter's eyes tear up a little, as he remembers that traumatic experiences as his eyes dull with emotion and experiences he wished to forget...

The three sit on the couch, explaining things...

The only thing Ashter didn't do... Is turning one from a human into a... Werewolf. He turned Ein from one vise versa and Balto from High School... But that was all he ever used his powers for. Just that.

Upon further explanation, Ashter is left with a choice. Aaron appreciated this talk as Ashter went along.

So Aaron wanted her for a reason, as he wasn't capable of something like this, and Aphmau suddenly wanted the same thing.

Aphmau rushes along to cook as Ashter smiles a bit, finally showing that this talking thing works some miracles.

"Ash..." Aaron calls his name as the brother turns to him,

"I... I am sorry for bringing everything into your power. But... Just remember, that even if it's you, you are still my brother and I can respect if you're not okay with-" Aaron was cut off by Ashter saying,

"N-No," Ashter says as it shocked Aaron a bit,

"I... I want to help you and Aphmau in any way I can. I am not like other werewolves, I'm not inherently violent... I'm more civil... But you, Aaron, you're something new... You love to do things other werewolves do... But... I just don't see that as a priority." Ashter explains that, despite his experience and cravings for these things, everything that happened in High School and so on... Hindered it. He is a wizard werewolf hybrid by birth and nothing, not even taking his magic, can change that.

He is a different breed from the start.

"Ash..." Aaron says, before hugging the brother, much to his shock, before he says,

"Thank you... This means a lot to us..." Aaron says as Ashter smiles...

MyStreet Chapter 16 PT. 2: A Reunion

"So... You aren't going off to your meeting?" Says a woman's voice. Enyo. As she navigates and has seemingly full control over Zina's body. Her will and hopes are far past one another, her hopes of being with Dan far exceeding her willpower...

She wanted this...

And Enyo and Micheal are making sure it happens.

"Haha... Obviously, Enyo, I need to complete the broken promise I made to the one you're hosting... That is way more better than a simple meeting..." The misty being now known as Micheal chuckles, as the fires of the Nether burn with souls of many stupid enough to come. It is powered by the magic of those dead and their souls burning like fire. Some dead, passing from their original life, or some who broke in only to meet their demise...