Chapter 3: A New Day...

Ashter and Lucinda are seen sleeping in their room... It was a nice sight as the Werewolf held her tight, especially after the events from yesterday...

Suddenly... Two werewolves are seen slowly walking towards their door...

It was Melissa and Rachel as they hold red roses... They slowly and surely walk closer and closer to Ashter and Lucinda's room as Melissa giggles.

"Quiet, dear. You'll wake them." Rachel says as Melissa smiles,

"Hehe... Sorry, mom." Melissa says as she slowly places the flowers down as the two rush away, unnoticed.

"So. You made sure the roses were fresh?" Rachel wonders as Melissa nods,

"Yep! I'd made sure of it, hehe!" Melissa laughs as they were after Aaron next.

Upon waking up, Ashter immediately can smell something upon his wake.

"...?" He rubs his eye as he walks to the door. Opening it he sees the bundle of roses as he picks it up. His face turns a light red shade on his cheeks as he knows who they're from by the scent.

"Mmm... Huh...? Ash...?" Lucinda slowly wakes up as Ashter smiles, closing the door.

"Morning, Lucy." He was as he then sits on the bed, which mind you was comfortable, as Lucinda's eyes widened a bit as she smiles.

"Hehe... Roses in the morning, huh?" Lucinda wonders as Ashter sniffs the fresh smell...

"Melissa dropped these off. I guess she wanted me to... Give them to you..." Ashter holds the roses as he gives them to her, Lucinda giggles a bit,

"Not such a romantic thing to snitch on your sister, isn't it Ashy?" Lucinda teases but Ashter agreed,

"W-Well... I barely woke up too..." Ashter says as Lucinda sniffs the roses,

"It's still nice... You know... These roses remind me of the garden out in the back..." Lucinda says as Ashter and Lucinda tinted the house to work on its own.

The two sit in silence... Ashter did get rid of the vanilla scent as the roses filled the room. Lucinda finds a vase as she unwraps the plastic as she places said roses in the vase. Its appearance gave a romantic look to their most comforting room.

"C'mon, I can smell someone making pancakes," Ashter says as Lucinda smiles, walking out of the room with Ashter, only to hear,

"A-Aaron! Look, I'm so sorry! I was just confused!" Aphmau is seen chasing after Aaron as Ashter's eyes were wide open.

"Well... Didn't expect them to get comfortable so soon, huh?" Lucinda comments as Ashter laughs a little,

"It's like old time..." Ashter can remember their mornings at Love ~ Love Paradise. It was like it was yesterday... They're so alive... So warm together... Ashter wanted that kind of relationship with her...

"C'mon, you said there were pancakes, right?" Lucinda wonders as Ashter nods, grabbing a hair tie and putting little of what's left of his hair in a ponytail. It was tight, but it kept out of the way sometimes despite its short length.

"Yeah... I'm ready." Ashter says as the room went upstairs... And one by one the two witness the mess that is Aaron.

"?" Ashter was confused as Aaron immediately jumps,

"O-OH! H-HEY ASHTER-!" Aaron jumps as if he committed murder despite his brother not experiencing anything.

"Uh... Hey, Aaron?" Ashter was confused as Lucinda immediately starts talking, having been there for a few seconds,