Chapter 9: Triple Date?

The two were busy comforting one another by just being there with each other,

"Hey, Ash, look at what came in!!!" Lucinda immediately grabs a packaged box as it contains...

"What's it, Lucy?" Ashter wonders as Lucinda grabs a...

"It's the latest Rune Gear! Made by a small business to harness the power of gems!" Lucinda excitingly announces as Ashter's eyes startled with stars as he looks at the wristband machinery,

"Woah..." Ashter immediately was intrigued as Lucinda straps the metal band on his wrist,

"Hehe, like it?" Lucinda wonders as Ashter nods with excitement,

"It looks amazing, why would I not!?!" Ashter was a bit astounded as he then looks at a colorful gem...

...

...

...

His eyes widened...

An emerald...

Ashter remembers those harsh times... But he shakes those memories away as he can't ruin Lucinda's moment. He continues to watch as she activates the machine, as a large shield of pure green energy electrifies to form a barrier.

"Hehe... I even got it custom-made as a first customer bonus!" Lucinda explains as Ashter was astonished by the machinery...

"Wow..." Ashter was impressed by how this person managed to require and harness the power of a gem to form special equipment...

"Only took a few days thanks to it being custom... But now I don't have to worry about having to use this... Ugh... Forever Potion..." Lucinda was disgusted with the usage of the corrupted magic that resides in the two.

And Ashter understood completely.

"That's... Actually quite understandable." Ashter says as, unlike her, he never knew and practiced with this magic. She knows completely what it is as suddenly...

"Hello!?! Hey! Lucy, Ashter! Come on out!" Travis is heard as Lucinda and Ashter turn to the door as Lucinda turns off the machine as the electrifying shield retreats as Ashter allows them in,

"Come in!" Ashter announces as the two rush in, one a bit excited and the other... A tad bit awkward.

"Ashter! Lucinda!" Travis says out loud as the two turn to two newly founded couples, as Lucinda smirks, happy to see the two.

"Yes, Travis?" Ashter asks as he then says,

"Well... I and Katelyn wanted to make up for what happened the other day... So we both decided to ask you and Lucinda on a triple date!" Travis asks as Lucinda and Ashter's eyes widened a bit.

A triple date?

The two heard of those... But the fact that Travis asks if they would like to go on one...

"Uh..." Ashter was a bit... Weirded? Out about this. He turns to Lucinda who is still fiddling with the machinery as he sighs, nodding,

"Sure, why not? Where exactly are you thinking?" Ashter wonders as Travis smiles,

"I wanted to take all of us to the Tropical Jungle Restaurant! One of the best spots for any couple to eat!" Travis happily announces as his green eyes shimmer like stars. Ashter sighs, agreeing with this sudden invitation as soon, the two bid their farewell as Ashter plops on the bed, his masculine arms spread out as he looks at the ceiling while his short hair spread a bit from his head.

"So... A little before 5 they said?" Lucinda asks from their private bathroom as Ashter answers back,

"Yep. Oddly enough... But do you think they're mentioning Aphmau and Aaron as this extra couple or...?" Ashter asks as Lucinda agreed,